Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pacman Jones going to Dallas (rumor)

WVUforREDSKINS

I love how this BS post gets automatically accepted as truth just because you guys don't like Dallas LOL

If this is true, you should be happy.

You guys are already in damn good shape.

IMHO, all you need is a franchise RB, to be a perennial SB contender for the next 10 years.

You already have 2 first round picks ... sigh ...

If this is true, you should be happy.

You guys are already in damn good shape.

IMHO, all you need is a franchise RB, to be a perennial SB contender for the next 10 years.

You already have 2 first round picks ... sigh ...

They also need a QB that's not a playoff chokeartist. Hey maybe Romo sits to pee will get over the hump. Peyton did right? :silly:

• 2 weeks later...
wouldnt surprise me to be honest. Of course all the Cowboys fans that were hating on him and calling for him to be kicked out of the league, will bring him in with open arms and say that the stuff he did wasnt too bad.

Wasn't aware Cowboys' fans cared either way.

Dallas is the anti-Giants. They have some talent but their team chemistry is garbage. It's no wonder they can't win a playoff game. :)

After 4 years unde Ellie Mae you finally won a playoff game and you are thumping your chest? For Romo sits to pee it's only been a year and a half.

They also need a QB that's not a playoff chokeartist. Hey maybe Romo sits to pee will get over the hump. Peyton did right? :silly:

Campbell only makes mistake; Romo sits to pee chokes.

Redskins good.... Cowboys bad.

Four legs good... two legs bad.

Redskins good... two legs bad.

Four legs good... Cowboys bad.

I know this will be a sore subject, but if Sean Taylor was able to turn it around---according to you guys, why not Pacman?

Yea its a sore subject...........what did ST turn around b/c he sure as hell shouldn't be compared to PacMan.........Go read the truth about Sean and comeback......or wait until your team chokes again and come back ........:laugh: :laugh:

I know this will be a sore subject, but if Sean Taylor was able to turn it around---according to you guys, why not Pacman?
Wasn't Taylor a felon as well? Glass House Gang.

ST punched a known gang member who stole his ATV, so the gang member and his posse came after Sean with guns. You want to compare that to Pacman Jones? Seriously?? ****ing fool.

This guys got serious problems - in the middle of the commissioner deciding what to do about all of his violations, he continues to frequent strip clubs......

First he lies about it, then claims that he was just there to have dinner?

If you are "going out to dinner" at strip clubs, you got problems.....which is only compounded by the fact that you are under investigation for several strip club incidents?

Don't they have Applebee's or Ruby Tuesday's in Tennessee?

This guys got serious problems - in the middle of the commissioner deciding what to do about all of his violations, he continues to frequent strip clubs......

Don't they have Applebee's or Ruby Tuesday's in Tennessee?

That's all we have down here.:laugh: But I think most of his lap dances, with handcuffs, have been in Atlanta or Las Vegas.

Archived