Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

$270 Mega Million winner.... What is the first thing Redskins related you purchase?

playboy1972

I'd buy a suite for me and my buddies at Fedex, as well as a few sideline seats right behind the redskins bench in case I decide to go down to where the action is.

**EDIT** You can play in California, Illinois, Georgia, MARYLAND, Massachussetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Texas, and VIRGINIA.

It's a dollar for a set of numbers. Drawing is Friday at 11 p.m.

****EDIT AGAIN****

I'd also buy a gigantic custom designed RV and deck it out as the ultimate Redskins tailgating vehicle.

The chance of winning the Mega Millions jackpot is about 1 in 175.7 million. According to Funny2.com, you are almost 9 times more likely to be canonized, 265 times more likely to win an Olympic medal, and 39,195 times more likely to injure yourself with a chainsaw.

Are tickets still $2

I'm gonna have to buy one.

The chance of winning the Mega Millions jackpot is about 1 in 175.7 million. According to Funny2.com, you are almost 9 times more likely to be canonized, 265 times more likely to win an Olympic medal, and 39,195 times more likely to injure yourself with a chainsaw.

Are tickets still $2

I'm gonna have to buy one.

The odds of winning the Jackpot are the same odds of getting struck by lightning.........................................TWICE.

Tix are only $1, BUY TWO!!!

- Dream homefield tickets for me and 50 of my nearest and dearest family and friends.

- Jersey's of every player I ever wanted.

- Tickets to all away games for my friends and I

- All the memorabilia I've always wanted but never been able to afford

- Tickets to a NASCAR event to meet Joe Gibbs

- A big, fat mansion to hold all my new memorabilia

If you chose the lump sum payment how much would you actually get after taxes?

Edit: $164 million cash option

Boy I will have fun spending that!

If the cash out option is $164 million you would end up with a litte more than 50% of that.... probably something like $85M. Still a pretty nice chunk of change but when you are thinking you just won $270M its a lot less.

I used to do all the PR for the MD Lottery and have dealt with Mega Millions jackpot winners. There was a couple last year that one a $47M jackpot and they walked out of the Lottery with $13.7M after the cash out and taxes.

Now to answer your question, I would also buy a suite and probably nice tickets to away games. And I do play now since I finally can legally!

If the cash out option is $164 million you would end up with a litte more than 50% of that.... probably something like $85M. Still a pretty nice chunk of change but when you are thinking you just won $270M its a lot less.

I still think I'd manage to get by somehow... :laugh:

Jack Whitaker (a West Virginian) won the $314.9 million Powerball jackpot. He took his winnings in a lump sum of $113 million after taxes, and my cousin actually prosecuted him on a DUI charge about a year ago. (It was my cousin's great thrill that a multimillionaire called him an "a-hole" on national television.)

So buying any portion of the redskins or any other major franchise is probably out of the question. (Although you might be able to get an NHL team. Which would be cool only to have the chance to raise the coolest trophy in sports.)

As far as Redskins stuff, I'd probably just pimp out my Man Room with crazy memorabilia and technological wizardry. Gotta be frugal with that cash so that I don't have to work again... lol

VIP box on the 'Skins side, 50 yd line (for when its raining), and two tickets on the 50 yd line right behind the bench (for when the weather is nice)
Some seats 50 yard line club level undercover.

A suite on the 50 yard line for really inclimate weather.

:applause: I'd do the same thing, except it would be 4 tickets....

If you get a RV you would not need that extra grill.

Also the thing similar to the portable grill i posted is way cooler cause it has a bathroom, and a TV, AND it fits in your garage (if u have one) , also you dont have to pay taxes on it :D

RV-739433.JPG

And a chauffeur to drive it.

and this thing.

Crown_Verity_Tailgate_Grill.jpg

Then id get the lower level 50 yard line tix. **** the box seats. Anyone that complains about the weather isnt welcome anyways.

When you check your numbers this weekend and realize you are the "winner", what are your Redskins purchase plans?

I would probably buy that nice leather Redskins couch/loveseat and chair they sell. The price is ridiculously high. But if I won 270 million I would buy them in a second.

Archived