Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

jim zorn + art monk WILD, ZANY, INSANE connection

carter23

I have to say, I noticed this right when Zorn was hired. I said to myself, "wow, James Arthur Zorn." And we just had James Arthur Monk inducted into the Hall of Fame as a Redskin. That's a cool connection.

Then I thought about posting it here on ExtremeSkins, but decided against it. I did a quick calculation in my head, and decided the best reaction I was going to get would be something like "Wow, that's neat" whereas on the other end of the spectrum, I was going to get "shut up n00b, what a waste of a thread, close this stupid thing NNT NNT NNT NNT!!! w00t pwned!!"

After carefully considering this, and remembering the "Not all thoughts should be threads" maxim, I didn't post. Then I used the search function and found out that you already had.

Conclusion:

1. Not all thoughts should be threads works sometimes, but then someone else goes and ruins my good intentions.

2. The search function does actually work occasionally.

3. I'm surprised you didn't get jumped on worse, maybe the offseason is softening everyone up. Or perhaps the fact that we have a head coach named has gotten folks to relax a little. Either way, this would probably have been better as part of a larger thread.

I have to say, I noticed this right when Zorn was hired. I said to myself, "wow, James Arthur Zorn." And we just had James Arthur Monk inducted into the Hall of Fame as a Redskin. That's a cool connection.

Then I thought about posting it here on ExtremeSkins, but decided against it. I did a quick calculation in my head, and decided the best reaction I was going to get would be something like "Wow, that's neat" whereas on the other end of the spectrum, I was going to get "shut up n00b, what a waste of a thread, close this stupid thing NNT NNT NNT NNT!!! w00t pwned!!"

After carefully considering this, and remembering the "Not all thoughts should be threads" maxim, I didn't post. Then I used the search function and found out that you already had.

Conclusion:

1. Not all thoughts should be threads works sometimes, but then someone else goes and ruins my good intentions.

2. The search function does actually work occasionally.

3. I'm surprised you didn't get jumped on worse, maybe the offseasonis softening everyone up. Or perhaps the fact that we have a head coach named has gotten folks to relax a little. Either way, this would probably have been better as part of a larger thread.

Nicely done. :)

I did a quick calculation in my head, and decided the best reaction I was going to get would be something like "Wow, that's neat" whereas on the other end of the spectrum, I was going to get "shut up n00b, what a waste of a thread, close this stupid thing NNT NNT NNT NNT!!! w00t pwned!!"

You forgot the always popular "In before close"...noob :)

How does the number 21 fit in there?? There has to be some sort of connection.

Zorn congradulated Cooley for being in the Pro-Bowl and he scored a TD making the score 21 while wearing the 21 jersey!

Edit: Better Yet - Coach James Arthur Zorn. = 21 characters - you have to include the period.

Hah! I like my (almost) Art Monk connection better.

We both went to and wrestled for White Plains High School. :D

Unfortunately he graduated the year before I transfered there. :doh:

The good news is that since I was a pretty good wrestler and we would have been about the same weight class, I didn't have to make him my beotch. :laugh:

Zorn congradulated Cooley for being in the Pro-Bowl and he scored a TD making the score 21 while wearing the 21 jersey!

Edit: Better Yet - Coach James Arthur Zorn. = 21 characters - you have to include the period.

:applause: :applause:

He's looking out. As long as there is a connection to 21 we will be fine. :cool:

How does the number 21 fit in there?? There has to be some sort of connection.

Glad you asked. Check it out...

If you use numbers for letters where A=1, B=2 ... Z=26

Then you get...

Monk = 13, 15, 14, 11

Zorn = 26, 15, 18, 14

If you add those numbers you get Monk = 53 and Zorn = 73. Add that and you get 126.

Then if you add their ages together (Monk is 51 and Zorn is 54) that's 105.

Now, stay with me, if you subtract 105 from 126 you get, you guessed it 21.

Coincidence?? :whoknows:

I think not! :point2sky

Glad you asked. Check it out...

If you use numbers for letters where A=1, B=2 ... Z=26

Then you get...

Monk = 13, 15, 14, 11

Zorn = 26, 15, 18, 14

If you add those numbers you get Monk = 53 and Zorn = 73. Add that and you get 126.

Then if you add their ages together (Monk is 51 and Zorn is 54) that's 105.

Now, stay with me, if you subtract 105 from 126 you get, you guessed it 21.

Coincidence?? :whoknows:

I think not! :point2sky

Wow. How long did this take? :laugh: :notworthy

Archived