Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where does Jason Cambell RANK among the NFC East QB's Now?

LightenupSandyBaby

I think he's ahead of McNabb, and i don't put Eli ahead of Romo sits to pee yet. Eli played better this off-season put i need a whole season to be convinced of him. My order is more like....

1-Romo sits to pee

2- Manning

3- Campbell

4- Mcnabb

QB's on the NFC East roster right now, based on their overall record IMO:

1. McNabb

2. Manning

3. Brad Johnson

4. Brunell

5. Romo sits to pee

6. *Campbell

*Until JC leads us to the playoffs, then I would actually say TC is in front of him because of what he accomplished this year.

I would say he's the weakest...but that's relative considering our division has the best crop of QBs outside of the AFC South (Manning, Shaub, Garrard, Young) and maybe the AFC North (Big Ben, Palmer, Anderson).

Does it really matter? If you think about it, Eli was considered either the worst or 3rd best in our division this year and he won a Super Bowl.

I don't really care how our individuals stack up as long as our team is good.

QB's on the NFC East roster right now, based on their overall record IMO:

1. McNabb

2. Manning

3. Brad Johnson

4. Brunell

5. Romo sits to pee

6. *Campbell

*Until JC leads us to the playoffs, then I would actually say TC is in front of him because of what he accomplished this year.

If you find a team in the galaxy that would take Brunell or Johnson over Romo sits to pee or Campbell right now then I would be shocked. Like this kind of shocked ------->:yikes:

Chances are that team would have Matt Millen as it's team prez.

JC had the worst Oline in the NFC East this year. It started laying well when Collins came in (yes, there was a big difference, Collins hardly got sacked, despite being a statue). If JC had Dallas' Oline + healthy WRs he'd have put up much better numbers.

1) Collins

2) Everyone else SUCKS!!!! :laugh: :rolleyes:

Seriously...

1) McNabb (looked damn good at the end of the year despite a mediocre WR corp)

2) Eli (won a SB)

T-3) Romo sits to pee (looked terrible w-out TO)

T-3) JC (with a healthy Oline +WRs he might be very good next year)

The Cowboys on ly gave up 3 LESS SACKS than the Redskins. OH MY! BIG DIFFERENCE.

But hey! Don't let facts get in the way of propaganda.

There is a difference between most Talented and Most Successful.

In order of Physical Tools/Talent:

1. Campbell/McNabb - Both throw a very nice deep ball and have great touch on their passes- both suffer from innaccuracy in the short game. Both can scramble. All the physical tools are there.

2. Romo sits to pee - Has an above average arm and can scramble. Accuracy can be erratic.

3. Eli - Average arm. Erratic accuracy due to inconsistent footwork (Throwing off back foot).

Most Successful:

1. Eli - He is still progressing. When you give him a good O-Line with time to throw, the erratic footwork doesn't come into play and he can pick apart a defense very very well.

2. McNabb - Very smart QB. Great leadership and poise in the pocket. Makes good decisions. Though his WR corp is lacking so he is not going to be quite as good as Eli.

3. None

4. None

5. None

6. None

7. Romo sits to pee - Caught up in the moment. Chokes under pressure. Baggage outside the game causes him to lose focus. Way too ****y for only playing 1 full year in the NFL. He has the tools both Physically and with the rest of his team to succeed-- he just doesn't.

8. Campbell - Though I rated him lower than Romo sits to pee, he is unproven. The man has been the victim of cycling Offenses and has had handcuffs in multiple categories. He is babied in that he isn't allowed to do plays that accentuate his strength, his O-Line was injured last year, he was injured, he has few targets to throw to at WR/TE, a running game that is inconsistent. He has the most upside here and I believe he will jump up to 3 if given the chance-- but until now things aren't in place for him to succeed.

-Kevin

Right now:

Eli

McNabb

Romo sits to pee

Jason

Ill take Romo sits to pee over Eli ALL DAY. And Ill take JC over both of them. If Asaunte Samuels would have caught that ball that hit him in the hands, what would people be saying about Eli then? He sucks, period. He is surrounded by beasts though, which makes up for his suckiness.

You guys like to claim that Romo sits to pee chokes. Well doesn't that apply to McNabb? It'd applied Eli until this postseason. It applied to Peyton until last year. Or does the term choke apply to Cowboys' QBs?

You guy make up excuses about how it's Campbell's first year as a fulltime starter, well... this year was Romo sits to pee's first year as a fulltime starter as well, but he doesn't get any consideration.

You guys make up excuses about how Campbell is in a new system---this year was the first time he been in the same system for a consecutive year, and yet---he still stunk up the joint.

Romo sits to pee was in his first year of a brand new system. Performed to expectations. It's laughable of how you guys attempt to tear down a QB that threw for 36 TDs in a season---McNabb's never done that; and was only one of four QBs to have over 30 TDs; in order to build up Campbell.

You say Romo sits to pee is nothing without T.O. And then in the same breath you state that if Campbell had a WR like T.O. then he would be doing such and such. So then what you are admitting is that Campbell is NOTHING... like Romo sits to pee, as you all claim. See how that works?

You had a 1,400 yard WR in Moss or was that season of his a fluke? Funny as to how your WRs started clicking when Collins took over; the whole offense started clicking

It's not always the Oline and/or the WRs. Maybe just maybe, it's the QB.

But hey! Don't let facts get in the way of propaganda!

My real quick rating these guys on a scale of 1-10:

McNabb: 8

Romo sits to pee: 7

Manning: 7

Campbell: 5

Before the playoffs, Manning was 3 or 4 and Romo sits to pee was a 9. But playoffs matter. A lot.

I'll be interested to see how these guys turn out next season. The jury is still out on all of them except McNabb.

McNabb

Romo sits to pee

Manning

Campbell

Assuming healthy, the guy I would "fear" playing most would be Donovan, followed by Tony, and Eli would be last. We just beat them all this year, and they all beat us. I don't think Eli became Peyton when he won the MVP.

I believe Jason Campbell will be great.

Slight variation. First point about Eli, I 100% agree with. Eli may end up being no more than this year's Trent Dilfer.

Not ready to fully buy into the JC hype still. He's improved, but had he not been hurt this past season, the Skins don't sniff the playoffs. Simple as that.

My modified rankings:

1. McNabb (trend over the year, returning after a major injury, this guy's still got it)

2a. Romo sits to pee (falling stock)

2b. Eli (played much smarter towards the end of the season. Can he continue next year?)

4. Todd Collins/Brad Johnson

5. Campbell

6. An anonymous bag of sand

7. Jared Lorenzen

Jason Campbell's only hope at becoming a SB playing QB retired. Only a coach like Joe Gibbs is smart enough to fashion an intelligence-challenged QB like JC into a true winner. All passion aside, JC has done little to earn all of the "bronze bust" building accolades many members of ES continually bestow on him.

Wish it wasn't so but, it is: Jason Campbell will not lead us to a SB.

Right now:

Manning

Romo sits to pee

McNabb

Campbell

Not to say that is how it is going to finish out this time next year. That is as the saying goes is why they play the games. And it would not be a shocker to many of us if McNabb is playing for another team next season.

Thats my QB my teammate! It's not fair to Talk about JC that way. It's not fair! Give him a O-line to protect him and 1 more WR and JC will be you MVP in 08. He had to learn numbers with Al. I can't believe your giving up on JC I mean with ST death and Joe Gibbs retirement and now Coaching Crusade we are on Can't We at least have a QB that is OUR starter 2 years in a row without screwing that up too? Damn !

I never thought Romo sits to pee was that good. Jason Campbell has the potential to be better than Tony Romo sits to pee. Donovan McNabb is the division's best QB because he's simply had more experience. Eli Manning is really maturing. Eli has accomplished something that none of the other QBs, including McNabb, has accomplished and he did it very early in his career.

1.D. McNabb

2.E. Manning

3.J. Campbell

4.T. Romo sits to pee

']You guys are going to think I'm absolutely nuts but:

McNabb

Manning

Romo sits to pee

Campbell

Yeah, I do think you're a bit nuts. McNabb hasn't convinced me that he's the best QB in the NFC East in the past couple of years. He has a very good offensive line, and any time he's gotten hurt, other QB's have stepped in and performed better than he has.

Right now, I think McNabb is at the bottom of the list.

As far as Manning goes, I don't think any of the above QB's(including Collins, would have been able to pull of that 83 yard drive in the 4th quarter to win the game with 2:00 minutes left, and that's why Eli Manning should be ranked #1. The defense kept the Giants in the game, but Manning won it in the end.

Archived