Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Despite Dan, Darrell not Diminished

Norvitis

Excited that 28 is going in the hall but, Snyder has ruined this franchise 9 years of his ****
There comes a point in time some need to look within and decide if it is really worth carrying around that much anger towards someone. Especially when it makes you miss some of the obvious.

That reads better in that order.;)

In defense of the OP, there were quite a few people who believe D. Green got screwed over a little when Snyder decided to bring in Deion before the 2000 season. Granted, you can say Norv and the defensive staff were the ones who decided to make Darrell the #3 behind Bailey and Sanders, but do you think Dan was going to tolerate Deion not being out there after paying him that big signing bonus?

It was a sad sight: Darrell Green, great player, great man, great humanitarian, rightfully basking in the glory of his selection to the Hall of Fame, while the despicable Daniel Snyder uses the moment for his own self-aggrandizement. Snyder never was more than a few feet away from Green, beaming like a proud papa as if he had drafted Green, coached him and led him to the airy heights of football immortality. It was a sickening display.

Nevertheless, the 5-8 Green towered over Snyder in every possible way, his gravitas and dignity undiminished by Daniel the Dwarf.

I have come to realize that Daniel Snyder owns this website. So if you don't like him take your criticizing elsewhere. NNT's, week long bans, 10 on 1 responses to your anger get you nowhere. As long as we are fans of this team we must eat Daniel's crap until he sells the team. Sad but true.

I have come to realize that Daniel Snyder owns this website. So if you don't like him take your criticizing elsewhere. NNT's, week long bans, 10 on 1 responses to your anger get you nowhere. As long as we are fans of this team we must eat Daniel's crap until he sells the team. Sad but true.

He won't get punished for this. Have you noticed how many Dan Snyder hate threads have come up lately? Dan Snyder is not policing the forums.

Say what? You're not trying to tie all those together are you playboy?

Your ignorance of Extremeskins history blatant.

Sigh. See rule 18, again. So many warnings. You know so much better than this, PB1972, and have had previous violations for rule breaking on posts having nothing to do with Dan. It won't be a week this time, but maybe it'll be enough. The lemming instinct is strong among those who keep posting on how you can't criticize dan on this site without mods coming after you. Mods come after you for breaking rules, like making false accusations about staff actions. :)

I'm not leading the Snyder fan club, but Dan did nothing today to take away from Greene and Monk. It was appropriate that he be there to support them.

Ditto. I enjoy taking my jabs at Snyder as much as the next guy, and I certainly have face-palmed myself more than once in response to his antics, but the Snyder hate is starting to get old. People forget that he grew up a Redskins fan and has nothing but respect for this organization. Just because he screws it up most of the time doesn't mean it's malicious. Did we forget his actions so recently when ST died? He was a class act then and he was a class act today. Let's wait until after he names Fassel as coach to beat up on him more. For now, I'd say we've met the quota.

I like Danny, is there something wrong with that!?

I agree and wish he also owned my baseball team, because I know that he would do anything that he can do to produce a winner. Some people on here blame him for everything in the world that is wrong, but he is what all of us dream to be, a fan who owns the team and tries his hardest to put a winner on the field.

nothing to do with Snyder...I assume....but why did DG never speak to or thank JKC? He singled out Beathard as part of the old guard....but not the guy who made it all possible?
Probably because DG wants to be a mod here and knows the drill. :D :laugh:

<ok, idjits, that was a joke> ;):silly:

I agree and wish he also owned my baseball team, because I know that he would do anything that he can do to produce a winner. Some people on here blame him for everything in the world that is wrong, but he is what all of us dream to be, a fan who owns the team and tries his hardest to put a winner on the field.

oh please...let's not get carried away toward the opposite extreme!

Being voted into the HOF is a stellar accomplishment for any player and a source of pride for any team. Snyder should have been there - he's the guy at the top who should be representing the organization at all singular events such as this. he doesn't represent the fans....that much should be obvious! that said...it was a good thing that he was there and visible. if there is a personal relationship with DG...that's between them.

Norvitas, there's no reason to hate The Dan. He has learned a lot the last few years. I'll take whoever he picks as HC. Why? Because it took almost a MONTH!!!! Green praised Dan. He's a fan. I'm hating that you are hating on Dan. In Dan I Trust....almost hurts to say that considering the past. But, for now, congrats Art and DG. Dan, danke shen.

It was a sad sight: Darrell Green, great player, great man, great humanitarian, rightfully basking in the glory of his selection to the Hall of Fame, while the despicable Daniel Snyder uses the moment for his own self-aggrandizement. Snyder never was more than a few feet away from Green, beaming like a proud papa as if he had drafted Green, coached him and led him to the airy heights of football immortality. It was a sickening display.

Nevertheless, the 5-8 Green towered over Snyder in every possible way, his gravitas and dignity undiminished by Daniel the Dwarf.

Absolutely a classless comment that attempts to diminish a great day for Redskin fans. Your obvious distain for DS, whether justified or not, is inappropriate for this HOF feel good moment. :2cents:

Archived