Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Despite Dan, Darrell not Diminished

Norvitis

It was a sad sight: Darrell Green, great player, great man, great humanitarian, rightfully basking in the glory of his selection to the Hall of Fame, while the despicable Daniel Snyder uses the moment for his own self-aggrandizement. Snyder never was more than a few feet away from Green, beaming like a proud papa as if he had drafted Green, coached him and led him to the airy heights of football immortality. It was a sickening display.

Nevertheless, the 5-8 Green towered over Snyder in every possible way, his gravitas and dignity undiminished by Daniel the Dwarf.

It was a sad sight: Darrell Green, great player, great man, great humanitarian, rightfully basking in the glory of his selection to the Hall of Fame, while the despicable Daniel Snyder uses the moment for his own self-aggrandizement. Snyder never was more than a few feet away from Green, beaming like a proud papa as if he had drafted Green, coached him and led him to the airy heights of football immortality. It was a sickening display.

Nevertheless, the 5-8 Green towered over Snyder in every possible way, his gravitas and dignity undiminished by Daniel the Dwarf.

I guess you missed Darrell's comments in front of the cameras a few minutes earlier ... the ones where he talked about Snyder in the most glowing of terms.

leave Dan alone.......just be happy that Darrell and Art made it. Dan is happy for them as we all are. I'm quite sure Dan was watching their careers as a fan like we all were. At least Dan was there to show his support as a representative for the entire organization and its fans.

Guest sith lord

Seriously, people need to lay off of Snyder. Sure, he's had some bad moments, but he is trying his heart out to deliver a championship.

I'm not sure of my opinion of Dan right now, I didn't care for him much untill this past year when he started to change my opinion of him, then I hated him for a couple of days around day 16 of our coaching search now I am starting to sit back and wait to judge him (leaning towards I don't like the way he runs our team) :whoknows: I have to say Thanks to him for being there to support Darrell and Art it was a classy move and he was there as a fan just like us. I didn't see Kraft there for Tippit and he is most certainly in town for the SB. Today Dan gets a pass and a pat on the back. On a side note man is that guy small he made Green and Schefter look like NBA players :laugh:

I'll go a little further and call it like I see it. You must be one fairly twisted up little puppy on the Dan topic, Norvitis, to have a take like that on what went down. I watched it all and have no illusions, and to get what you got out of it is all about you, dude.

Archived