Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Predict the Redskins 2008 Season thread game (with rules)

Walking Deadman

1/28/2007 Redskins 8-8 could easily be 11-5 but this team still doesnt hold a lead the way it should. I see the players reverting back to playing uninspired football and losing to teams they shouldnt lose too. We need to find leaders on this team other than London Fletcher and Jon Jansen

1/28/08 - 8-8 - I see the Cowboys and Giants taking a step backwards, and Philly making a big splash early next season. The Redskins will be decent, not great, but have a seemingly easy schedule. Another late season surge as the players buy in to the new schemes.

1/28/08 I'll say 8-8. The defense will be rock solid as usual but too many question marks on offense.

Campbell, oline, new coaching/system, and free agent blood-letting are all huge question marks heading into the off-season.

8/11/08 Jason Taylor is good for about 2 wins. I'll say 10-6 now.

1/28/08

8-8 Not knowing who the coach is, and transitioning to yet another system both offensively and defensively leave me uncertain about how the team is going to perform. I predict 8-8, as we will win games we shouldn't because of a new scheme, but lose some games that we should have won. We will be 2 spots out of the playoffs.

Archived