Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

just a question,dont get mad

KNGwithOUTaCrwN

lol,i said "gotcha" in my previous post.that means i got it,lol. but why u singling me out and nto others?

may i ask you, how much time do you really have on your hands? do u jsut come to this forum in ur free time to read ALLLLL the other threads?

because i dont have time for that. i mean people are free to post or not post in a thread that is started.its their choice jsut like u made a choice to come to this thread and complain and i made the choice to make this thread and complain....but i seriously dont have time to search all the thousands of threads to make sure i dont repeat anything

If you don't like here, let me give you a few options.

1) Maybe this just isn't the place for you.

2) Go start your on board.

3) Not all thoughts should be threads.

4) Read more. Post less.

5) Duh.

skins fan,skins board,why would i leave?

think,post less.duh

Since you don't have time for that, let me help you out with #4 because you still don't get #3. And if that doesn't work, we'll be left with #1 at which point you may want to consider #2.

lol,i said "gotcha" in my previous post.that means i got it,lol. but why u singling me out and nto others?

Did you or didn't you start this thread?

I hope you know the answer to that.

may i ask you, how much time do you really have on your hands? do u jsut come to this forum in ur free time to read ALLLLL the other threads?

Don't even try the free time argument. You're in high school, I hope, for your sake. I'm a professional that works very, very long hours.

I make an effort and so should you.

Also how many threads do I start?

because i dont have time for that. i mean people are free to post or not post in a thread that is started.its their choice jsut like u made a choice to come to this thread and complain and i made the choice to make this thread and complain....but i seriously dont have time to search all the thousands of threads to make sure i dont repeat anything

Sorry, not an excuse.

So who do you guys think is going to win the celebrity apprentice? I gotta admit, I normally really don't like that show... but I'm HOOKED. Great show imo... the only TV show I regularly watch.

Anyways, I think it was huge mistake to fire Gene Simmons last week. He made the show. I wonder if they'll bring him back somehow thru popular demand. I hope so.

Anyways, I think it will come down to Marilu Henner and Stephen Baldwin. My dark horse is Tito Ortiz though.

king-----you are one of my favorite new posters. All throughout the cloverfiled thread you were laidback nice as hell and funny. Now it seems that typing what you've typed in here, though it doesn’t read that awful to me it has become argumentative, and has been enough to get some members and a mess of mods all over your ass, though not terminal yet. I have rarely seen this many in threads with real troublemakers causing real trouble, but these things happen. Now it seems you’re not being insulting at all, but maybe a little naïve or at worst, a little dense. My advice get out of this thread, drop it, and just go with the flow. People have told you “this is how it is” and why.” I do not want to see one of these guys ban a real good guy for something like this. So just quit asking stuff and deal with the reality. If this thread is really such a problem for everyone, we could just close it, too.

this is a good example of what he is talking about.

I have no idea why people here are so ready to jump all over people and play junior forum admin... but they do. They don't like your thread topic or a similar thread has been posted and they are on you like lions.

It makes us feel better about ourselves.

I feel like I have a place in this world. Secretly, I'm shy and insecure. But on ES, I can be a big meany.

Archived