Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

just a question,dont get mad

KNGwithOUTaCrwN

www.m-w.com

I actually find myself going there occasionally when my computer keeps telling me I'm spelling a word wrong and I can't figure out how to get the ****er right. :laugh:

Well, the joke didnt work. Anyone can edit urbandictionary, so i was going to make an entry that said: Anonymity-buy a ****ing dictionary, then quote rince and be like "hey, he was right!"

But my account has gone inactive. :(

Well, the joke didnt work. Anyone can edit urbandictionary, so i was going to make an entry that said: Anonymity-buy a ****ing dictionary, then quote rince and be like "hey, he was right!"

But my account has gone inactive. :(

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That would have made up for not making bufford's wiki entries.

Duplicative? Irrespective? :laugh:

We're going to need to start a dictionary collection for this kid. No way he understood your response, ihs.

That's his problem unless he makes it my problem (in which case it'll end up being his problem (again)). :)

Now you guys know why we have a lawyer on Staff. :)

The community members have to abide by the rules, just like you. If they can't start duplicative threads why should you be able to.

Irrespective, your membership here is conditioned on you following the rules.

I'm sorry you don't get it.

lol,i dont get it?

but some fo you arent using common sense. im not talking bout jsut me, im talkin bout everyone here

they are some chill people here, don't worry. you just went to the stadium at a bad time.

ok, but i dont unserstand why everyones mad at me. people think im complaining bout one of my threads being locked up that i put in the wrong place by mistake, but im not. im just wondering why this place is so strict. its a forum, people need to chill out and take it easy.relax,its not gonna kill ya if u see a a duplicate thread,just chill dudes...

ok, but i dont unserstand why everyones mad at me. people think im complaining bout one of my threads being locked up that i put in the wrong place by mistake, but im not. im just wondering why this place is so strict. its a forum, people need to chill out and take it easy.relax,its not gonna kill ya if u see a a duplicate thread,just chill dudes...

lol no ones mad at you man, people would've forgotten about it by like 10 minutes later.

Basically, this isn't your ordinary forum.

This isn't your sandbox Kng--this is OUR (that is all of OUR) collective Board.

When you start you duplicative threads, you dilute the utility and enjoyment for everyone else that's a member here.

Consider that this Board is not here to serve just you and that it's actually here to serve the entire community of members.

If you're able to do that, you'll understand when people are annoyed at you for (and I note, we have specific rules against) starting duplicative threads.

Thanks.

Yup. I got NNT'd for a duplicate thread, although it was unintentional. It was supposed to be about Al Saunders, but I didn't word it right and it came off as another thread about Fassel.

By the way... you had to know this was gonna happen when you started this thread

Yup. I got NNT'd for a duplicate thread, although it was unintentional. It was supposed to be about Al Saunders, but I didn't word it right and it came off as another thread about Fassel.

By the way... you had to know this was gonna happen when you started this thread

of course i knew but people were already pissed at me before so i was wondering why they gettin all so worked up about it. even though i knew they were gonna get even more mad when i ask them why....i just dont get it,its common sense

"Common Sense"

You keep using those words. I don't think it means what you think it means. :)

Okay. Let's try this. You have asked a question or 2, dealing mostly in "why?" You have been told many reasons why things are the way they are. You have been told you may not get it. With that said, let's use those favorite words of yours. Common sense says you may want to consider what you have been told. Common sense says, you may want to step back, read alot, post less, and get a feel for the place. This message board has been around a long time now. It has been and is a very busy, popular board with well over 70,000 members. All those members agree to abide by those rules and guidelines so common says that they may get a little uptight when someone else doesn't. The Rules and Guidelines have been around for a long time as well and contribute to the board's "success". Common sense says that you should try to read those rules and guidelines and understand why they are there.

Now let's use the duplicate thread example. There are literally hundreds of topics discussed every week here on Extreme. That is a lot even for the number of members presently registered on ES. Why start a topic the same or similar as another already being discussed? Common sense says that instead of opening up that topic, one would simply enter the ongoing discussion and give an opinion there. Common sense also says that that would leave room for other, different topics and that those won't get lost amidst dozens of duplicate topics. Common sense says this would make things easier on members such as you, to find topics that may interest you. We can go on, but just digest that for a little bit.

of course i knew but people were already pissed at me before so i was wondering why they gettin all so worked up about it. even though i knew they were gonna get even more mad when i ask them why....i just dont get it,its common sense

Actually, since the consensus is that you're wrong, it would be you that is lacking in 'common' sense. ;)

ok i understand that. but when i use the search feature, sometimes it gives many threads and i dont really want to spend time reading all the posts in the threads to make sure im not repeating what somebody else said....would you really waste time doing that when you can easily start another thread on the same topic and put your thoughts there?

and when im saying common sense, i mean: if im making a duplicate thread when im just trying to put my thoughts out there, if you dont like me doing that, why waste your time arguing about it and getting mad about it? thats what i mean. its common sense to not come to a duplicate thread and complain about it when the info is already out there. if u dont want to post it in the one i made, then they dont have to.its real simple...do you not think so??

ok i understand that. but when i use the search feature, sometimes it gives many threads and i dont really want to spend time reading all the posts in the threads to make sure im not repeating what somebody else said....would you really waste time doing that when you can easily start another thread on the same topic and put your thoughts there?

If you dont want to do your due diligence with the search feature, maybe you just shouldnt start any more threads.

Oh, wait. :silly:

and when im saying common sense, i mean: if im making a duplicate thread when im just trying to put my thoughts out there, if you dont like me doing that, why waste your time arguing about it and getting mad about it? thats what i mean. its common sense to not come to a duplicate thread and complain about it when the info is already out there. if u dont want to post it in the one i made, then they dont have to.its real simple...do you not think so??

I'm really amazed that you still don't get it.

You're whole attitude needs adjustment.

This Board isn't your playground. It's here for all the members.

Among the members that's "common sense" even if you still fail to understand that.

What ES "common sense" means is that you USE the search feature, READ the other threads, and then if you have an ORIGINAL thought, you can feel free to bring it to the table. Otherwise DON'T start a new thread and DON'T post. This isn't the place to share your every thought.

Otherwise this community has decided that it's not interested in your repeat drivel. (FYI: "drivel" means your non-value adding thoughts).

Got it? Yet?

Common sense says that if you are interested in sharing your opinion with others and reading theirs, you would not waste time reading those other posts, you would actually spend worthwhile time doing so. Common sense says that's what message boards and this community are all about. I already addressed the other part, (and what you said has nothing to do with common sense. Or at least not using it anyway).

I'm getting that talking to a brick wall feeling. I think we found a relative of Cooool...E

well duh, im the one that brought this up and nobody thaat thinks the same way as me is in this thread so of course people are gonna ***** at me and not others.duh,haha

Well, 21 (there's that number again) different users have responded so far. So, I guess what you're saying is that your 'sense' isn't very 'common', huh? :dunce:

I'm really amazed that you still don't get it.

You're whole attitude needs adjustment.

This Board isn't your playground. It's here for all the members.

Among the members that's "common sense" even if you still fail to understand that.

What ES "common sense" means is that you USE the search feature, READ the other threads, and then if you have an ORIGINAL thought, you can feel free to bring it to the table. Otherwise DON'T start a new thread and DON'T post. This isn't the place to share your every thought.

Otherwise this community has decided that it's not interested in your repeat drivel. (FYI: "drivel" means your non-value adding thoughts).

Got it? Yet?

lol,i said "gotcha" in my previous post.that means i got it,lol. but why u singling me out and nto others?

may i ask you, how much time do you really have on your hands? do u jsut come to this forum in ur free time to read ALLLLL the other threads?

because i dont have time for that. i mean people are free to post or not post in a thread that is started.its their choice jsut like u made a choice to come to this thread and complain and i made the choice to make this thread and complain....but i seriously dont have time to search all the thousands of threads to make sure i dont repeat anything

well duh, im the one that brought this up and nobody thaat thinks the same way as me is in this thread so of course people are gonna ***** at me and not others.duh,haha

If you don't like here, let me give you a few options.

1) Maybe this just isn't the place for you.

2) Go start your on board.

3) Not all thoughts should be threads.

4) Read more. Post less.

5) Duh.

Archived