Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

just a question,dont get mad

KNGwithOUTaCrwN

i have no idea what anonymity or nnt means.....

but what my point is, that im sure there are more than just me out there that finds it somewhat annoying and it ruins the experience for US....

if theres a topic already out there and i post it again, is it that hard to just not come to my thread and post instead of b*tching about it and telling me what to do? i find it really simple, if u dont like the topic,why click and read it? and get all mad about it??? just dont read it. can somebody explain that to me...?

I already explained it in the previous post. It clutters the board and creates 8 different threads discussing the same topic and then nobody can find what they're looking for. If the mods just let people post whatever thread they wanted, with bogus thread titles, the entire front page would be a mess. There would be nothing but duplicate articles, titled differently and it would be completely frustrating to try and find the information. The rules are there to help keep the site organized and running (somewhat) smoothly. Most of the people who stick around don't have a problem with them, you're in the minority.

And you obviously still haven't bothered to read the rules judging by the content of your post. Instead of crying because you made a stupid thread and it got closed, maybe go read them and figure out how people around here contribute and make it the best place on the net for Redskins information and discussion.

Also, not sure if you knew this or not but anonymity is a fairly common word AND, the internets have dictionaries....shocking, I know. NNT stands for No New Threads which is the group you will probably be in shortly if you keep posting threads like the one you posted in the stadium. It means your thread starting privileges have been revoked and you can't start new threads, only respond to existing ones.

He's referring to this absolutely brilliant thread he started which was closed down. Dreamingwolf, I think you may have a legit case here. :laugh:

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235082

But go easy on the little guy, guide him a bit, he's new. If he takes a "screw you guys" attitude after that then **** him, I'll join the tar and feather brigade. :laugh:

Your response in that thread was classic.

STFU noob. NNT for you.

:rotflmao:

I'll just say one last thing and then bow out. In the future, make sure you aren't posting an article already posted or an identical topic already being discussed, put it in the right forum and make sure it actually adds something and isn't just some random, pointless thought. Do that and I promise you won't get any hell from anyone anymore. It's really that simple and if you go back and read through this thread, all your answers are there for you. Now's the time where we find out if you can handle that or if you want to be a petulant child and keep crying about your threads getting called out for being stupid. :)

He's referring to this absolutely brilliant thread he started which was closed down. Dreamingwolf, I think you may have a legit case here. :laugh:

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235082

But go easy on the little guy, guide him a bit, he's new. If he takes a "screw you guys" attitude after that then **** him, I'll join the tar and feather brigade. :laugh:

TimTar.gif

I will be waiting, you bring the feathers

This isn't your sandbox Kng--this is OUR (that is all of OUR) collective Board.

When you start you duplicative threads, you dilute the utility and enjoyment for everyone else that's a member here.

Consider that this Board is not here to serve just you and that it's actually here to serve the entire community of members.

If you're able to do that, you'll understand when people are annoyed at you for (and I note, we have specific rules against) starting duplicative threads.

Thanks.

I already explained it in the previous post. It clutters the board and creates 8 different threads discussing the same topic and then nobody can find what they're looking for. If the mods just let people post whatever thread they wanted, with bogus thread titles, the entire front page would be a mess. There would be nothing but duplicate articles, titled differently and it would be completely frustrating to try and find the information. The rules are there to help keep the site organized and running (somewhat) smoothly. Most of the people who stick around don't have a problem with them, you're in the minority.

And you obviously still haven't bothered to read the rules judging by the content of your post. Instead of crying because you made a stupid thread and it got closed, maybe go read them and figure out how people around here contribute and make it the best place on the net for Redskins information and discussion.

Also, not sure if you knew this or not but anonymity is a fairly common word AND, the internets have dictionaries....shocking, I know. NNT stands for No New Threads which is the group you will probably be in shortly if you keep posting threads like the one you posted in the stadium. It means your thread starting privileges have been revoked and you can't start new threads, only respond to existing ones.

if there are 8 diff threads about the same thing, it would be much easier to find the info considering they are the SAME THING! lol,right? agree or no.its common sense. yes i have read the rules but i forget them sometimes, is that ok?

oh wow, dictionaries,who knew? why would i spend time lookin up a word if im not even gonna use it? lol

This isn't your sandbox Kng--this is OUR (that is all of OUR) collective Board.

When you start you duplicative threads, you dilute the utility and enjoyment for everyone else that's a member here.

Consider that this Board is not here to serve just you and that it's actually here to serve the entire community of members.

If you're able to do that, you'll understand when people are annoyed (and I note, we have specific rules against) at you for starting duplicative threads.

Thanks.

ok,gotcha.then isnt it up to the community members if they want to read it or not?

im jsut trying to understand the whole point of this and u keep giving me the same response. but if there are duplicate threads, that would mean it contains the same info so why would it make it harder for the community members(skins fans)?

yea cuz when i sue the search feature,lots of times there are a lotttt of topics that come up and im not gonna read all to see if they got the same stuff im talkin bout....so if u dont like mine,dont come to it,right?

The only thing I can say to this is that if you don't want to take the time to make sure you're not starting a redundant thread, just don't start it. :2cents:

ok,gotcha.then isnt it up to the community members if they want to read it or not?

The community members have to abide by the rules, just like you. If they can't start duplicative threads why should you be able to.

Irrespective, your membership here is conditioned on you following the rules.

I'm sorry you don't get it.

The community members have to abide by the rules, just like you. If they can't start duplicative threads why should you be able to.

Irrespective, your membership here is conditioned on you following the rules.

I'm sorry you don't get it.

Duplicative? Irrespective? :laugh:

We're going to need to start a dictionary collection for this kid. No way he understood your response, ihs.

Archived