Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

D.J. Hackett > Roy Williams, Chad Johnson, etc.

method man

Hackett had a letdown but I am sure that after those 2 years are up, he is going to become one of highest paid receivers in the game...good athleticism, excellent route running, great hands, willing blocker...the next Wayne.

Wayne Chrebet??

Now. Are you manning up to this new sig, cause I'd really like to see it.

If we are going to acquire a WR, go get DJ Hackett. He will be cheaper than Williams and Johnson who will be looking for huge extensions. Hackett's one problem is staying healthy (which was the case this past season). However, when he has been healthy he has proven himself to be a number 1 receiver. He is 6-2 210 and can do it all as a receiver. He is one of two receivers who owned Springs this season (TO being the other one). Furthermore, he played 4 regular season games. In 2 of them, he went way over a 100 yards.

What's your next brillant move? I'm so damn glad that Hackett got what he wanted from another team and not the Skins. He is overrated, period. Can you say Sweed?

He manned up to the bet already. He PMed me earlier. Any sig Ideas? I got a couple in limbo I am working on. J?

You and that other poster should get to choose his sign. I didn't take place in the bet, so I don't want to be the guy who starts bragging after everything is said in done.

I did like the 2nd idea you had though.

What's your next brillant move? I'm so damn glad that Hackett got what he wanted from another team and not the Skins. He is overrated, period. Can you say Sweed?

I am 100% sure that Sweed is going to be a bust. Mike Williams-like speed combined with big numbers against crappy foes = bust.

You are glad that the Panthers got a lot better in their WR corps for the price of an extremely cheap contract?

Archived