Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bill Belicheck says he hates "Hail To The Redskins"

TGibson810

Honestly, I try not to acknowledge anything Belicheat.

How can it be if a coach or a player is caught gambling on the game, the world comes to an end and that player/coach's career is through? They don't even have to bet on the games they play or coach.

But a coach can cheat, gain an advantage, and win the game. Also, handing a loss to a non-cheating time. And it gets swept under the rug. We should hold Belicheck with the same contempt as we do for that referee caught gamblin/cheating in the basketball games.

Doesn't everyone who isn't a Redskins fan hate to hear that song? I remember a small crowd of us marched into Tampa's stadium singing it loudly because all the locals kept saying things like "I hope they don't sing that gay song."

I took it a step further the first time around and did a little dance for them as I sang all five TDs. The third time (Campbell's first game), I started it up in my section and that time there were dozens who joined me.

What questions did they ask that prompted him to say this?

I really don't think that he arrived at I hate "Hail to the Redskins" on his own.

Go read the original post...He was commenting on the San Diego Chargers song and lumped Hail to The Redskins in with it..that's all...no big deal..

Just giving us Skins fans something to whine about since we don't know who our coach is...;)

Did you really expect him to say that he "liked" the song?? :doh:

Actually, I'd expect him to say he respects the tradition and passion of the fans as represented by those songs. And that on every day he isn't coaching against the skins, he likes their fight song.

And once again, the Patriots fight song

Once the road was long

and we only knew defeat

but than Belli came along

And we learned how to cheat

Now it's cheat, cheat, cheat

your way to glory

cheat cheat cheat

That's the Patriots' story

Actually, I'd expect him to say he respects the tradition and passion of the fans as represented by those songs. And that on every day he isn't coaching against the skins, he likes their fight song.

And once again, the Patriots fight song

Once the road was long

and we only knew defeat

but than Belli came along

And we learned how to cheat

Now it's cheat, cheat, cheat

your way to glory

cheat cheat cheat

That's the Patriots' story

LOL :laugh:

Very good song, fits perfect.

By the way San Diedo Superchargers is the best song of all time. Disco Stu LOL.

C'mon Chargers beat those cheaters.

Archived