Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post your desktop (Merged)

[[ghost]]

Originally posted by dviands

i have no idea how to do this.... i know how to post images, but not my desk top.

I hit Ctrl or Shift and the PrintScrn button, ( same time). Then bring up MSPaint. Hit control V and that should bring up pic of screen. After that, stretch/skew or whatever you want. Easier and less space taken up here if you save it as a jpg imo. Attach it to your post like any other image if you want. Betting there are others who know better than I though.

Originally posted by Park City Skins

I hit Ctrl or Shift and the PrintScrn button, ( same time). Then bring up MSPaint. Hit control V and that should bring up pic of screen. After that, stretch/skew or whatever you want. Easier and less space taken up here if you save it as a jpg imo. Attach it to your post like any other image if you want. Betting there are others who know better than I though.

thanks a lot....

here ya' go.

this is my son in a food coma. dude fell asleep in the middle of dinner. this was after his first trip to playland.

desktop.jpg

:laugh: Definately glad I could help. Now that's the best one right there. I can remember little Utah doing that to his Uncle PCS on occassion. One second they're all excited about eating, you turn around, turn back, and zzzzzzzzzzz :doh: Great background. :)

Originally posted by Park City Skins

:laugh: Definately glad I could help. Now that's the best one right there. I can remember little Utah doing that to his Uncle PCS on occassion. One second they're all excited about eating, you turn around, turn back, and zzzzzzzzzzz :doh: Great background. :)

gracias.....

never a dull moment w/ the lil' tykes, huh?

Originally posted by Skins4SB

Where is a place in which I can find skins for XP? I really like that black toolbar BG. Where did you get it from?

http://www.themexp.org

It is this theme here:

http://www.themexp.org/listings.php?type=vs&cat=&view=date

You have to install ThemeXP (free) and sometimes the downloads come with lame spyware, so watch out.

The themes can sometimes appear in ways you don't like. For example, that black theme takes some messing with to get the address boxes white/text black in firefox. The actual message boxes will appear black with black text, so you wouldn't be able to even see what the hell you are writing on this site. Takes some messing with in themeXP and in windows display appearance properties....

They are fun though. I dig a little cahnge up from now and then, but my wallpaper STAYS ALL THE TIME!!!!

Maybe I'll photoshop a hot chick in there somewhere...

• 2 years later...
Not sure.

I would say the same way you do with XP (Print Screen button).

I tied that and could'nt seem to get it to work. BTW I used to have your desktop as my desktop but I changed it this week to a sweet picture of CP's TD run against Dallas.

Archived