Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ray Brown to Coach Buffalo O-Line

Art Monk Fan

Damn I wish he would have stayed in the area I love Ray Brown, he was great on post game live. There was really never much talk about how last year he was hired as a Redskins assistant in the middle of the season and thats when the O-lilne started blocking the best I have ever seen and opened huge holes for Betts. Not sure how much he had to do with that but the O-line started to do alot better around the same time he was hired by the skins....

Bugel has done a great job in season but has yet to develop any offensive lineman during his tenure

WHAT?

He patched a line out of the ruble of horrific injuries

Pete Kendall becomes a go to lineman after

Randy is lost

Wade may not have worked as well as we would have liked

But when you can find a starting tackle in a free agent rookie

You deserve better then your lame criticism.

WHAT?

He patched a line out of the ruble of horrific injuries

Pete Kendall becomes a go to lineman after

Randy is lost

Wade may not have worked as well as we would have liked

But when you can find a starting tackle in a free agent rookie

You deserve better then your lame criticism.

thats why i said he has done a marvelous inseason job. and not offseason. It took him 4 years to find Heyer. Damn, how about molinaro and wilson. Wade is a verteran and was a top pick. Pete Kendall is another vet. He has done a poor job in getting young talent to pay off for the future

So much for the positive spin on Comcast...now there will be noone to check ****ell.

Lavar? :doh:

In all seriousness though, despite his relative lack of broadcasting talent, he just hates the coaches, he's positive about the team at least.

I love Ray Brown and watched him all season on Comcast's pre and post games for away games. He is a great guy and I will miss having him in our area, but wish him nothing but the best in this new opportunity ... congratulations Ray!

Ditto. Can't say the same for Brian Mitchell.

Archived