Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Culling of the Dallas Cowboys...

Ellis

I "almost" feel bad for them...

This will be my offseason entertainment.

Ireland -- Scout, went to Miami Dolphins

Sporano -- likely the new HC of Miami Dolphins

Garrett -- 60% chance to be Baltimore Ravens new HC

who else?

any FA players out?

it's like abandon ship down there.:laugh:

I will laugh if the RFA MBIII gets taken. :laugh:

I hope he stays. I think he proved against the Giants why he hasn't been starting all year. He had nothing left towards the end of that game. And that when you need to be your best.

And that was just one start, imagine if he had started the whole year.

Any chance TO or Glenn retires?

Maybe that explains TO's tears. :whoknows:

What's the status of JJ? Is he a FA? He probably will want out, given his role...

Glenn may retire depending on how his knee actually heals. T.O. loves T.O. to retire.

Jones is a FA and MBIII is an RFA.

I would not laugh too much guys Dallas are still very strong although the hits to the offensive coaching staff will hurt them.

Julius Jones will be gone but no big loss and Glenn will retire I would think. TO will be back but he is closer to the end of career than the beginning and if you add in the dismal performance of Crayton in the playoff game I would think that WR is an area they will want to improve on offense along with a replacement for Julius Jones.

On D the seconday must be a concern. Williams has always been a liability against the pass now hes not much of a factor versus the run either. Newman is good at one corner but they need a number two or nickle.

If they add a good #2 receiver a #2 corner and find a saftey they will be very dangerous again next year in what will be a very competitive NFC East. Dont forget they have two #1 picks (though both are after ours I think).

I would not laugh too much guys Dallas are still very strong although the hits to the offensive coaching staff will hurt them.

Julius Jones will be gone but no big loss and Glenn will retire I would think. TO will be back but he is closer to the end of career than the beginning and if you add in the dismal performance of Crayton in the playoff game I would think that WR is an area they will want to improve on offense along with a replacement for Julius Jones.

On D the seconday must be a concern. Williams has always been a liability against the pass now hes not much of a factor versus the run either. Newman is good at one corner but they need a number two or nickle.

If they add a good #2 receiver a #2 corner and find a saftey they will be very dangerous again next year in what will be a very competitive NFC East. Dont forget they have two #1 picks (though both are after ours I think).

Yeah, but don't underestimate the mistakes that JJ and JJ jr can make come draft day. It wasn't pretty before Parcells and Ireland righted that ship.

This year Wade did great with the team Parcells built, but it's all downhill now.

I would have to agree ... this team is looking more and more headed to a state of disarray on many levels (personnel issues/concerns, losing staff, etc.)

Looks to me like they might just have blown what was their golden opportunity to at least go to the SB this season, and while I believe they will certainly still be competitive next year, I think the reality is they peaked this year ... and blew it.

Darn. :D

Archived