Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why we hate them so much...

UnKle RUku$

They act like they're so superior to everyone else, like they invented football. A little known story about the "America's Team" moniker is that NFL Films, while putting together a Cowboys Super Bowl video, asked the team if they could refer to them as "America's Team." Tex Schramm gave it his blessing and they just ran with it -- even though Tom Landry later admitted that he thought it was more trouble than it was worth.

I might add the Cowboys were the first team I EVER saw beat the Redskins. :mad:

Let me just start and say I am not sexist, it is ok for women to like football, my wife does, and she knows what she's talking about.

I can't stand all of the women who like the cowboys, who are ignorant of football, and have no idea of what they are talking about.

I can't stand cowboys fans, like most everything that comes out of Texas (when they do, which isn't often) , they are simple and special.

I would bet if we conducted IQ tests on 100 people of every team in the NFL the puke fans would have lower IQ's than everyone except for maybe Tennessee.

So yes they are bandwagoners, but most annoying are the moron women bandwagoners.

Redsox fan's don't need to give reasons why they hate the Yankees.

Yankees fans don't need to give reasons why they hate the Redsoxs.

Redskins fans don't need to give reasons why we hate the Cowgirls.

Plain and simple, WE HATE DALLAS!!

ps. Deon Sanders was never a Redskin.

Your right, also the way the fans talk and act its disgusting. But one question, bc I live in Ny I can't be a skins fan? That part I disagree with you......

Nah, for a long time I lived in New Jersey, but i've always been a skins fan. Always have been, always will be. When i first started following football, my family lived in the VA beach area, and that was Skins country (still is for the most part, though they get competion from the Panthers).

My only gripe is with those "fans" whose rooting interest in a team is based soley on one or more of the following:

1. They live in a city where everyone roots for home team X. So just to be a pain in the ass, they root for team Y.

2. Team Y just won the super bowl.

3. Team Y is on ESPN every five minutes.

4. Team Y's quarterback has a cute butt.

Why else...I am a Redskins fan. The cowboys are the Redskins biggest rivals. Cowboys and Indians don't mix well. Burgundy and Gold clash with Blue and Silver. They think they are America's team, we know who really is America's team.

I hate the cowboys.

I hate Tony Romo sits to pee's smile, I hate T.O.'s arrognace, I hate when they high five their head coach when they beat the Lions by one point. I hate Terrence Newman. I hate Jerrah and how he gets no **** from the media for meddling 10x more than Snyder. Hell, he even meddled with the Petrino thing. I hate Troy Aikman in the booth announcing our game with them. I hate Wade Phillips ass.... he just looks like someone without a ****ing clue.

i hate them because a majority of their fans are either bandwagoners or root for them for no other reason than to piss off fans of other teams...ie., most of the cowboy fans i've met in the DC area are not from Dallas, never been there, and only root for them to openly antagonize everyone else around them who's rooting for the skins...ya know, the whole, "i gotta be different 'cause i'm a rebel without a cause" bullcrap.

That's probably the main reason why I hate them.

Where to start?

*In no particular order

Jerry Jones.

Michael Irvin, Leon Lett, Nate Newton, Troy Fakeman, to name a few explayers.

Tony Romo sits to pee, TO, the overrated Hamlin and Roy Williams

Self-proclaimed "America's Team"

They are always media darlings. It's impossible for mediotes to bash them they way they bash us.

They have more SBs then us.

They're in our division.

They're too ****y.

Cowboys fans disappear when they're not playing well and reappear when theyre contenders. Basically fair-weather fans.

To name a few.

i hate them because a majority of their fans are either bandwagoners or root for them for no other reason than to piss off fans of other teams...ie., most of the cowboy fans i've met in the DC area are not from Dallas, never been there, and only root for them to openly antagonize everyone else around them who's rooting for the skins...ya know, the whole, "i gotta be different 'cause i'm a rebel without a cause" bullcrap.

QFT!!! Those are my sentiments!

Because as a youngster watching this game...George Allen taught us to hate them and every thing they stand for. Another reason is b/c the majority of their fans are bandwagoners and know zilch about the game of football and talk more trash than anyone I know. And...the mediots annoint them too soon and hang on everything they do and I don't like TO(crybaby) or Tony Homo just on GP!

The hatred I have for the Cowboys is just...I don't know..instinctive. I mean, a particular burst of distaste or annoyance may be caused by a smarmy fan, or an ex-player, or a sighting of Jerry Jones. But, in general, I feel like my Cowboy hatred is just a part of who I am. *lol*

I really have no respect for a good chunk of their fans, though, which definitely contributes. I have some good friends who grew up as Cowboys fans in this area (usually following behind a family member or someone) and they are diehards and they wear their colors year round like I wear mine...win or lose. I can get along with them and I respect their opinions as true fans. I also really respected the fans at Texas stadium because those folks were just proud of their team because it's their team...not concerned about overstating their own fan-ship because *I* was a Skins' fan. I REALLY hate the folks who all of a sudden are so up on the Cowboys, AFTER I tell them I'm a Skins' fan. I consider them to be Skins' haters rather than 'girls fans. My ex was one of these. *ugh* Just doing it to be contrary. That is so WEAK!

The others all work my nerves by coming out all loud and proud..IF the team is good, but being in hiding when they're struggling. Or by saying, "I used to be a Skins fan, but....." I typically stop listening at that point.

As my 2-year old says: "BOOOOOO COWBOYS!!!"

I'll just pretty much agree with posts #1 through #62. Everything that I hate about them was already said in those posts. Also, don't forget the fact that they are in the "Central Time Zone" and when the NFL had a chance to realign, they kept them in the NFC East because of the rivalry. That was in 2002 and quite frankly the rivalry had sucked for about 10 years or more.

When I was growing up, I started watchin the Redskins in the 1977 season. Dallass had just won the SB over Denver and I lived in the DC area. There were about 4 Puke fans to every 1 Redskin fan at that time. I could never understand it until later when i grew up and realized that Dallass had just won the SB, they'd been to 5 at that point and had lost countless NFC Championship games over the seasons. So it was easy to be a fan of theirs in the 70's and early 80's.

I'd be curious to see if any of my former schoolmates growing up are still Dallass fans to this day. They probably are now since the 13-3. Also, living here in SC for the past 2 years, I'd seen ONE Puke fan at my job. He worked in the cafeteria. Since September, I've seem no less than 1 to 2 Dallass fans per week with their gear on. I haven't seen any in 3 days. Where are you, you little ****roaching bandwaggoners? Come out, come out wherever you are.

We are probably jealous of:

1. 19 Division Championships

2. 10 Conferance Championships

3. 5 Superbowl Championships

4. 12 Probowlers

5. Tony Romo sits to pee/Stud Muffin

6. Popcorn Machine/Defender of Quarterbacks/T.O.

7. New Stadium

8. Title "America's Team"

9. 2 First Round Picks this year

10. They have a Head Coach and we don't.

I am NOT jealous of the Cowpukes. I just loathe them. I hate the state of Texas. Bigger is not better.

Like the old adage..."Only two things come from Texas: Steers and Queers"

Which one are you Tony Homo?

The gameday media has a lock on ex-cowpukes as well (Aikman and Johnston).

I hate their cowpuke bias on every game they call.

1. Jerry, always on the sidelines, wishes he could have been an NFL player, tries to act like one, has had a few plastic surgeries too many, Jones.

2. Some of their players like Aikman are class acts, but they are up there with the all-time felon roster. Quintissential example: Michael Irvin. Great football player, pathetic human.

3. Romo sits to pee the Homo. He's been annoited golden boy without ever accomplishing anything. His wit is amusing at first, annoying upon further review.

I am NOT jealous of the Cowpukes. I just loathe them. I hate the state of Texas. Bigger is not better.

Like the old adage..."Only two things come from Texas: Steers and Queers"

Which one are you Tony Homo?

The gameday media has a lock on ex-cowpukes as well (Aikman and Johnston).

I hate their cowpuke bias on every game they call.

Well I didn't see any horns on him.

:laugh:

Archived