Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why we hate them so much...

UnKle RUku$

I hate everything about DALLAS!

The posters that said that they are bandwagoners hit that right on the head. I was just telling my son this the other day. They are so fake and are not die hard at all. Tell me when do you really see cowboy flags or stickers on a car you might see one here and there. They finally have a little luck and start winning oh my goodness you see the hats, jackets, flags, stickers everything just come out of the woodwork. You see Redskins flags, jackets, hats, etc. every where no matter what our record is, that's what you call REAL fans. I hate em! I don't even want a fan talking to me you can't ask me the time, say hi or nothing if you are wearing that crap! I hate Dallas with a passion, I don't even look up at the sky at night cause I don't want to see any stars!

:dallasuck:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

I guess I was just born with this hatred toward the Cowboys, my Grandmother raised me right. I bleed burgundy and gold to the fullest!!!!!

Asking one why he hates Dallas is like asking the sky why it is blue...or the grass why it is green. It is in my DNA to hate everything that Dallas stands for ! "America's Team".....Ha ! NOT THIS AMERICAN....The Redskins have and always will be MY "America's Team " !

:dallasuck

I hate them because there's a bunch of cowboy fans in this area who talk so much trash, yet have no connection to Dallas. The Cowboy fans around here all people who began watching football in the early 90's. Talk so much trash about the Skins, yet are nowhere near as knowlegable about their own team. Dallas Cowboys = the definition of bandwagon fans.

Also have to agree with them being ****y, and loved by the media.

I love to antagonize Dallas fans here by asking them "So what part of Texas are you from?" "Oh, so you are a bandwagon fan then... why?"

Most of them answer "I don't know why I am a fan. I've been a fan of them since I was eight years old."

These people are just Dallas fans because they probably liked someone who was a Dallas fan and joined the bandwagon. My wife says she is a Dolphins fan and she is from Kentucky. She loved Marino back in the day. She has a lot of old Miami coffee mugs and baby clothes from the old days. She was born in Homestead, Florida too so perhaps there's a connection there.

Their arrogance entitlement and ****iness would be the start. Most of the players act that way and it's annoying.

The bandwagon fans also who grew up in skins homes and picked dallas just to be "different" whatever....lol get a clue.

The "americas team" title they are milking....who voted them that ? I surely didnt get to vote......

:)

The BS Americas Team thing, Jerry Jones, 5 Super Bowl championships, Danny White was cross eyed, They are our #1 rival and the only one that has outperformed us historically except they are 0-2 against us in the playoffs, They THINK they are Americas team, Emmitt Smith was no Barry Sanders, Micheal Irvin was/is a crackhead and is in the HOF and Monk is not, Hole in th roof so god can watch them play, Their fans are toothless rednecks, Ghetto idiots, Mexicans (because they are so close) front-running punks and all are a-holes, I know more about them than their own fans do, Their cheerleaders are not any hotter than other cheerleaders and they wear too much, their uniforms make me sick, they have ruined stars for all of us, If I got a star on the Hollywood walk of fame I would request a circle and that would just look stupid, Tony Dorsett, Rapheal Septian molested children and is/was in prison, Tony Romo sits to pee is not that good and he's 0-2 in the playoffs yet he is a media darling, the media lves them and hates us, Micheal Irvin had a TV Job Dexter Manly did not, They got how many people in the pro bowl and are they watching on TV just like us?, Witten is not the after the catch runner that Cooley is, There owner had plastic surgery, Texans think they are something special, they aren't, Cowboy hats look stupid, They come to our games and breath all of our Redskins air, They are not us, Jimmy Johnsons hair, Clint Longly and thanks giving, TO crying, Don Merideth Iced Tea commercials, Turducken and Maddens love affair with the 90's boys, and they stink.

I was just thinking about posting this actually. :laugh: Oh let me list the reasons why:

- Their ugly star and uniforms.

- Their undead owner and his smug look whenever the team wins.

- Their players for the most part are punks and loudmouths.

- They have the largest fair-weather fanbase.

- They have the largest band-wagon fanbase.

- Their BS title of "America's Team"

- The fact their players always have something to say when it's not needed.

- That crap about "God watches his favorite football team through the opening on our stadium" More like God's toilet.

- The amount of unnatural love they get from the media.

- The ungodly amount of HOFer's they have when some weren't more deserving then others if you know what I mean. :mad:

- How it always seems to be a national tragedy for national sports media when the Dallas Cowboys lose a playoff game.

- The insane amount of jocksniffing you get from in-studio analysts during a Cowboy game.

- The fact that after only 2 seasons of choking in the playoffs, the media STILL view Romo sits to pee as an elite QB and downplay so many other good QBs.

Need I go on?

All of these reasons are true, but as someone who lives outside the MD/VA and the TX region the fanbase examples are big co number 1s.

I hate them because they held "Hail to the Redskins" hostage to "convince" us to vote them into the league.

That is the REAL reason. They bought the rights to "Hail to the Redskins", they owned the song, and would not give it to the Redskins without us voting them into the league. The f-ing Cowboys blackmailed the Redskins organization, just to come into existence. George Allen then instilled pure hatred of the Cowboys into his team, to the core, to the end, pure hatred. This has endured to this day...

On top of that, the majority of their fans are douche bags, and most of them are not from, were never from, nor have any intention of being from, Dallas. The are America's bandwagon team. The Skins of the 80's - 90's embodied a blue-collar mentality. We were a rag-tag band of misfits who proved that David could overcome Goliath through effort and teamwork. The Cowboys were Goliath. Flashy, arrogant, preening, unapologetic, and often times shady as hell (see Michael Irvin). They were / are the antithesis of what it means to be a Redskin.

This, among other reasons, is why we hate the Cowboys

:dallasuck

Did anyone else find it funny that a couple weeks ago when Dallas lost everyone was quick to blame Jessica, especially TO, and after this loss, TO is crying about Tony and how he is his quarterback and he loves him blah blah blah...they are babies and awful losers...thats why I cant stand them.

I hate them b/c they are cry babies. The fans act like they have won something. This cowpuke fan told me yesterday that at least they have been in the playoffs. Like I told him if you are satisfied with that you are a looser!! Plus most of them are born in DC and they decided to be cowgirls fans b/c everybody in the family was a Skins Fans. How dumb does that sound. All cowgirls fans are the same. I work with a lot of them and they are all the same. This is what I posted outside their office doors this morning. I'm tired of listening to all their excuses.

absolutely great picture:

Your right, also the way the fans talk and act its disgusting. But one question, bc I live in Ny I can't be a skins fan? That part I disagree with you......

Well, are you originally from the DC area? Are you a 2nd or later Gen Redskins fan?

If not, who cares, you're fine with me.

I hate the Cowboys because even though they haven't won a playoff game in OVER TEN YEARS, they are still almost every year picked by some "expert" to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.

Yeah first thing that comes to mind for me too. Overwhellming media bias. We are told every season that the Cowboys are a superbowl contender. How many prowbowlers do they have this year? Seriously.

Archived