Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Am In Heaven!!!

CRobi21

As we all know, the Dallas Cowboys have a game today against division rival New York Giants.

What you don't know, is that my older brother, is a Dallas Cowboys fan. :(

You all know the type. Typical kid that grew up during the 90's and are now Cowboys fan because of the Super Bowls they won in that era.

It was a quiet morning, and I thought I'd be able to watch the game in peace, not really caring who wins. And in walks my mom, who comes home with about 5 bags from the Dollar Tree. In it, blue construction paper, silver glitter, and other various items.

She has spent the last hour cutting out blue stars, outlining them with silver glitter, and hanging them from the ceiling with silver streamers or something.

It's like she's decorating for my brothers birthday or something.

There's about 20 blue stars hanging as I post this.

I truely am in Hell.

Has anyone ever suffered through something like this, and how should I handle this?

If no one has any ideas, this could truly be the longest day of my life. And may God have mercy on me.

well i will be at home watching the game with my step dad who isnt a cowboys fan but a Romo sits to pee fan and his friend dennis the most abnoctious(sp?) cowboys fan ever is coming over to w atch it to so what jersey should i wear to make him mad... ST D Green.. 28 with my last name Theismann or riggins

It actually depends on what happens today whether or not it might be worthwhile to stick around. If the Pokes choke, then it might be a sweet deal to stick around, get some good food, and watch the long face on your Poke fan brother. But you also run the risk of not only having to watch that ****-eating grin on Romo sits to pee's face, but also having to endure Poke fan cheering in your own living room. Tough decision.

As we all know, the Dallas Cowboys have a game today against division rival New York Giants.

What you don't know, is that my older brother, is a Dallas Cowboys fan. :(

You all know the type. Typical kid that grew up during the 90's and are now Cowboys fan because of the Super Bowls they won in that era.

It was a quiet morning, and I thought I'd be able to watch the game in peace, not really caring who wins. And in walks my mom, who comes home with about 5 bags from the Dollar Tree. In it, blue construction paper, silver glitter, and other various items.

She has spent the last hour cutting out blue stars, outlining them with silver glitter, and hanging them from the ceiling with silver streamers or something.

It's like she's decorating for my brothers birthday or something.

There's about 20 blue stars hanging as I post this.

I truely am in Hell.

Has anyone ever suffered through something like this, and how should I handle this?

If no one has any ideas, this could truly be the longest day of my life. And may God have mercy on me.

"....and that's when I killed her, your Honor."

Archived