Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Am In Heaven!!!

CRobi21

How can two brothers that grew up together under the same room and lived in the same areas all of their lives be fans of rival football teams? I don't understand. Maybe I'm wrong about something from the 1st sentence, which is full of assumptions, but weren't you both supposed to inherit the same favorite football team from you Dad or wherever it is that you live or have lived before? I'm confused as to how this could have happened.

How can two brothers that grew up together under the same room and lived in the same areas all of their lives be fans of rival football teams? I don't understand. Maybe I'm wrong about something from the 1st sentence, which is full of assumptions, but weren't you both supposed to inherit the same favorite football team from you Dad or wherever it is that you live or have lived before? I'm confused as to how this could have happened.

Well the weird thing is, my dads a Bears fan. His favorite player All Time is Walter Payton, that's the way it was when he was growing up.

Growing up, my brother watched Emmit Smith run over everyone, so I guess that's how he got his team.

Me, I'm more of a defensive guy. And I loved LaVar growing up. That's how I got my favortie team. And watching Sean T. in burgandy and gold has probably made me a lifetime fan, if there was even any doubt before that.

Funny how all the merchandised wearing, flag waving on their cars Cowturd fans disappeared so sudden today. All season long these Turds walked around proudly but typically vanish with such a heartbreaking loss. Nowhere to be found. :dallasuck

The big question is who pays the rent and bills at the house. If its your mom then she can do what she wants. Still if you are a Skins fan and your brother a cowgirls fan then she should have nothing to say if you put up Skins stuff in the house you live there too.

I wouldn't like it myself but as head of my house there want be any dallas cowgirls mess put up in my there. I know you dont like it but try to keep the peace and get along after all she is your mother, but ask for equal treatment.

Archived