Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Hampshire District Admits Ron Paul Votes Not Counted

freakofthesouth

There's not a single legitimate news source reporting this story. And there's ZERO mention of it on the Paul campaign's official website.

I swear. The internet is the single WORST development in terms of trying to have an informed populus. It's disturbing when seemingly intelligent people fall prey to any Tom, Dick or Jane with a website, and quote it as gospel truth without anything legitimate to back it up/

I searched about 10 variations of "paul vote count, paul votes new hampshire, ron paul vote tallies," etc., not one link to a legit source, a comment from the candidate, nothing.

Continue the outrageous claims if you choose, but in situations like these, the onus is on the OP to prove their position beyond a resonable doubt. You have not accomplished that, freak.

Come on. The slightest allegation of voter intimidation, founded or otherwise, was national news during the last presidential election. Do you really expect me to believe that if stacks of votes simply aren't being counted, not one REAL news source would pick up the story.

I call bull****.

You can call whatever you want.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out for yourself. Just look at the town of Sutton that has 31 votes now. Before they were called on it by Bev Harris (poll watcher with credentials), they were going to leave it at zero.

Just look at the story I posted above....the man who programs the exlclusive program for tallying the votes is a convicted cocaine trafficker with a history of vote fraud.

Now, I know you haven't seen it on a "legitimate" news source, but I would just suggest to you that you consider broadening your pallet of "legitimate" news sources.

You can call whatever you want.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out for yourself. Just look at the town of Sutton that has 31 votes now. Before they were called on it by Bev Harris (poll watcher with credentials), they were going to leave it at zero.

Just look at the story I posted above....the man who programs the exlclusive program for tallying the votes is a convicted cocaine trafficker with a history of vote fraud.

Now, I know you haven't seen it on a "legitimate" news source, but I would just suggest to you that you consider broadening your pallet of "legitimate" news sources.

To anyone with a website? Come on Ken. I get the impression that some of you guys would believe it if I started a website that said Ron Paul was the second coming of Jesus.

Does it not set off some sort of alarm bell in your head that, OK, here's a potentially HUGE story that for some reason NO ONE has reported? How many stories of alleged voter fraud (most of which were complete bull****) did we hear from Ohio last time around? If there was ANY factual merit to this case at all, it would be national news. And if there was ANY factual merit to this case at all, Dr. Paul himself would have said SOMETHING about it.

It's a lie. It's a fabrication. It's completely false. And I feel sorry for those who have taken there support for Ron Paul to the level of a frigging demi-god, whose only explanation for lack of support has to be some damned conspiracy.

Paul does not have widespread support. Those are the facts. I'm sorry if some of you can't accept that. But posting false stories as explanations for his lack of support does not further your cause in ANY WAY whatsoever.

To anyone with a website? Come on Ken. I get the impression that some of you guys would believe it if I started a website that said Ron Paul was the second coming of Jesus.

Does it not set off some sort of alarm bell in your head that, OK, here's a potentially HUGE story that for some reason NO ONE has reported? How many stories of alleged voter fraud (most of which were complete bull****) did we hear from Ohio last time around? If there was ANY factual merit to this case at all, it would be national news. And if there was ANY factual merit to this case at all, Dr. Paul himself would have said SOMETHING about it.

It's a lie. It's a fabrication. It's completely false. And I feel sorry for those who have taken there support for Ron Paul to the level of a frigging demi-god, whose only explanation for lack of support has to be some damned conspiracy.

Paul does not have widespread support. Those are the facts. I'm sorry if some of you can't accept that. But posting false stories as explanations for his lack of support does not further your cause in ANY WAY whatsoever.

False stories? Lol.

Once again, the government apologists refuse to see the fraud right in front of their face. Unreal.

For the record, once again, Obama was cheated as well. This is not just Ron Paul.

And for the record, Ron Pauls team is investigating the issue. They know that something isn't right, but if they challenge it, they will be grilled for being "conspiracy theorists" just like you stated.

Its a catch 22. At some point he has to stand up and state the injustice.

Also, no fraud in ohio? Helllo...Cuyahoga country ring a bell? 2 plea bargains! Nothing happened though, right? :doh:

It is not a lie or a fabrication but much worse than what has been uncovered thus far. Just look at all the "other" votes. Once county had 500 + "other" votes. Wow. Think it was Obama's and Paul's votes? They needed a bucket to dump the extra votes into...

Hey, you can sit there and wait for the tv to tell you the voting was and is fixed, I am going to do something about it...

False stories? Lol.

Once again, the government apologists refuse to see the fraud right in front of their face. Unreal.

Government apologist?? Jesus H., dude. Have you missed my calls for Bush's impeachment??? The only thing that's unreal is your continued and deliberate dishonesty.

For the record, once again, Obama was cheated as well. This is not just Ron Paul.

And for the record, Ron Pauls team is investigating the issue. They know that something isn't right, but if they challenge it, they will be grilled for being "conspiracy theorists" just like you stated.

Show me. Show me any legitimate eveidence at all. One source actually connected to the campaign. One actual news agency. ONE piece of evidence besides a bunch of frigging clowns who can't accept the fact that their guy has NO PRAYER of winning.

Its a catch 22. At some point he has to stand up and state the injustice.

If there's actual injustice, you're right. Hell, I'll SUPPORT him in his quest, if there's a shred of legitimate evidence AT ALL! As of now there is not.

What is your standard? Please spell it out for me in detail. What makes a source legitimate? Is it simply that they support your misguided agenda, or is there someting else?

Also, no fraud in ohio? Helllo...Cuyahoga country ring a bell? 2 plea bargains! Nothing happened though, right? :doh:

I didn't say "no fraud." I said MOST OF IT WAS BULL****. And most of it was. I'm not surprised at your effort to distort fact though. Not in the least.

It is not a lie or a fabrication but much worse than what has been uncovered thus far. Just look at all the "other" votes. Once county had 500 + "other" votes. Wow. Think it was Obama's and Paul's votes? They needed a bucket to dump the extra votes into...

No, I don't. But if you can prove it, which you still haven't done, I'll fight with you to correct your alleged injustice. Show me. Please, show me.

Hey, you can sit there and wait for the tv to tell you the voting was and is fixed, I am going to do something about it...

Yeah, let me know how the War on Boogeymen goes for ya. :rolleyes:

At this point, I wouldn't vote for Ron Paul even if I believed he was the best man for the job. Congratulations. :cheers:

There's not a single legitimate news source reporting this story. And there's ZERO mention of it on the Paul campaign's official website.

I swear. The internet is the single WORST development in terms of trying to have an informed populus. It's disturbing when seemingly intelligent people fall prey to any Tom, Dick or Jane with a website, and quote it as gospel truth without anything legitimate to back it up/

I searched about 10 variations of "paul vote count, paul votes new hampshire, ron paul vote tallies," etc., not one link to a legit source, a comment from the candidate, nothing.

Continue the outrageous claims if you choose, but in situations like these, the onus is on the OP to prove their position beyond a resonable doubt. You have not accomplished that, freak.

Come on. The slightest allegation of voter intimidation, founded or otherwise, was national news during the last presidential election. Do you really expect me to believe that if stacks of votes simply aren't being counted, not one REAL news source would pick up the story.

I call bull****.

Here's the friggin facts man:

AP polls, politico, cnn.com, all polls, reporting 100% precincts, had Ron Paul at 0 votes last night. Some RP forums mused on it, and I was in these forums. I was there. Someone mentioned that they voted in Sutton, and their vote was not counted, obviously. This information got out to certain media, and they sent Bev Harris, voter fraud activist, out to inquire at the Sutton township. When she did, Jennifer Call, the head voter clerk in charge, said they failed to include 31 votes for RP. Last night, he had 0 votes in Sutton. Now, he has 31.

Like I said, everyone on this site is CLEARLY welcome to their own opinion, but these are the facts. Just because it's not on CNN doesn't mean it's not credible. Folks are now suing, and people are very upset. Look in this thread for all the link you would need.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=84308

Here's the friggin facts man:

AP polls, politico, cnn.com, all polls, reporting 100% precincts, had Ron Paul at 0 votes last night.

Just because it's not on CNN doesn't mean it's not credible. Folks are now suing, and people are very upset. Look in this thread for all the link you would need.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=84308

Wow. So it was on CNN, but it wasn't on CNN. Interesting.

And "sourcing" your claim with "ronpaulforums.com" is just comical.

Show me. Because you state an opinion as fact and site a biased source doesn't make it so. Again, I've asked for proof countless times in this thread, and volunteered to help rectify the situation if you guys can provide any proof at all. You haven't.

I hope Paul doesn't get another vote. I've come to loathe the man. Which is unfortunate, because that's got nothing to do with him.

Show me. Because you state an opinion as fact and site a biased source doesn't make it so. Again, I've asked for proof countless times in this thread, and volunteered to help rectify the situation if you guys can provide any proof at all. You haven't.

I hope Paul doesn't get another vote. I've come to loathe the man. Which is unfortunate, because that's got nothing to do with him.

You really just don't get it do you?

RIght over your head....zoooooooooom!

I'm sure the government in Kenya is running stories like these too from "credible" sources... :doh:

You really just don't get it do you?

RIght over your head....zoooooooooom!

I'm sure the government in Kenya is running stories like these too from "credible" sources... :doh:

Yep, I'm the idiot. I'm the one who can't support my claim. I'm the one who can't pull a single source. I'm the one who's candidate hasn't said a word about a CRIMINAL act to stop his candidacy. I'm the one who accepts any asinine claim from any biased website. I'm the one who will believe anything, so long as it supports my agenda. I'm the one who people clown on a daily basis for making baseless claims that I can't support. I'm the one who can't think critically.

Yeah.

I'm the idiot.

:cheers:

I just walked in 6 pages deep however I will still make the captain obvious statement:

While Ron Paul's efforts are honorable , his views are only landing on the ears of people who understand a fascist nation is coming and/or people like me who are watching the building blocks for multiple prophetic fulfillments converging at the same time.

His efforts are MOST likely in vain ,not because of the # of votes but because of the Biblical unlikelihood that the USA is the 4th ( out of 4 total ) tribes/nations that go unscratched during the RFID enforcement.

HH...I think the Paul supporters are just coming to the tough realization that the rest of us have known for awhile now:

No one gives a ****. :)

So let them have their ****ing and whining fest, k? Take it easy on them, they don't know any better and they've been living the past few months in a haze.

6c7c38l.gif

I can agree with that, personally I don't agree with many of his political stances however he is ONE of 2 candidates OPENLY against the NAU merging with the SAU,USOA,PIU & the EU. and MORE importantly he is against the Real ID which clearly is a stepping stone for the RFID.

I don't want big govt, and I for dang sure don't want a chip forced into my hand.

It's still gonna happen ( to most ), but I'd rather die than willingly accept it regardless of the threatened independent economic sanctions.

:)

This is a disgrace. To pretend 31 people didn't vote for Paul is the kind of thing that can lead to a breakdown of our entire system. Those people need to have their votes counted and their names and addresses checked, first for confirmation of eligibility and then so they can be located and sterilized to protect the system.

You know what? **** all of you. You guys ****ing suck on this site.

I'm wondering now if this "miscount" ever happened. No credible source has reported this. It appears now that it is an attempt by Paul supporters (and perhaps Paul himself) to deflect attention to his failing campaign

Ding ding ding

I don't think Paul himself was involved though.

This "miscount" appears to be wishful thinking....

Ding ding ding

I don't think Paul himself was involved though.

This "miscount" appears to be wishful thinking....

Actually, I bothered to call Jennifer Call (very nice and friendly on the phone). It is real. It seems from what she said (I didn't want to pester her, but she said the mistake was corrected the w/ the Sec. of State office the next morning) the mistake was made in the official state count and not just that going to the press.

That said, mistakes (she said human error) (and probably real fraud) happen in every election. There is no evidence based on pre-voting polls (at least w/ respect to Ron Paul) or exit polls (for everybody) of any significant sheniagans that would affect delegate allocation.

Actually, I bothered to call Jennifer Call (very nice and friendly on the phone). It is real. It seems from what she said (I didn't want to pester her, but she said the mistake was corrected the w/ the Sec. of State office the next morning) the mistake was made in the official state count and not just that going to the press.

That said, mistakes (she said human error) (and probably real fraud) happen in every election. There is no evidence based on pre-voting polls (at least w/ respect to Ron Paul) or exit polls (for everybody) of any significant sheniagans that would affect delegate allocation.

Good job. :applause: And I apologize to the Paul supporters for saying this was made up by them.

Still, it doesn't change the fact that this appears to be an isolated incident and in terms of number of votes, so insignificant that it's a non-issue.

Try to get this concept through your Ron Paul brainwashed heads

It didn't matter

For all the money bombs

FOr all the bumperstickers

For all the internet spam

IT DIDN'T MATTER

RON PAUL DOESN'T MATTER

Neither does any GOP candidate, because none of them will be president.

Kucinich Requests Recount.

“I am not making this request in the expectation that a recount will significantly affect the number of votes that were cast on my behalf,” Kucinich stressed in a letter to Secretary of State William M. Gardner. But, “Serious and credible reports, allegations, and rumors have surfaced in the past few days…It is imperative that these questions be addressed in the interest of public confidence in the integrity of the election process and the election machinery – not just in New Hampshire, but in every other state that conducts a primary election.”

He added, “Ever since the 2000 election – and even before – the American people have been losing faith in the belief that their votes were actually counted. This recount isn’t about who won 39% of 36% or even 1%. It’s about establishing whether 100% of the voters had 100% of their votes counted exactly the way they cast them.”

Archived