Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Hampshire District Admits Ron Paul Votes Not Counted

freakofthesouth

At least he is able to participate in the SC republican primary. What a joke that fox excluded him from the first one. It was a deliberate attempt by the media to sabotage Paul. If he got half the other press as the other puppets that are running he would be a top three candidate.

I'm wondering now if this "miscount" ever happened. No credible source has reported this. It appears now that it is an attempt by Paul supporters (and perhaps Paul himself) to deflect attention to his failing campaign

I guess we will find out with the recount, won't we?

You probably don't know about that though, do you?

Good job. :applause: And I apologize to the Paul supporters for saying this was made up by them.

Still, it doesn't change the fact that this appears to be an isolated incident and in terms of number of votes, so insignificant that it's a non-issue.

What about the other county it happened in?

Kucinich Requests Recount.

So that makes 2 canidates that want a recount....

Yup, we are loons I tell you.

You know it alls, You really need to get a serious friggin clue. You are what is WRONG with this country.

If you don't change, when the people take this country back, you traitors will be prosecuted.

I promise.

You know what? **** all of you. You guys ****ing suck on this site.

My apologies for confronting you with facts, and the inconsistencies in your own post.

You know it alls, You really need to get a serious friggin clue. You are what is WRONG with this country.

If you don't change, when the people take this country back, you traitors will be prosecuted.

I promise.

Is that a threat? I hope it is, because it further proves you're not only an uninformed alarmist, but a world-class A-#1 hypocrite.

Ron Paul is supposed to be Mr. Big-Shot Constitution candidate right? I wish to hell that would trickle down to his supporters. My apologies for believing that free speech applied to those of us who disagree with you, Ken. My bad.

You claim to be concerned that we're headed toward fascism. Check yaself, bro. Check ya-damn-self.

Archived