Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where are you watching the Game??? Post It

UnKle RUku$

JsGregg and Mcees4life, don't be alarmed if you hear the TV turn on by itself, it's just me kickin it at ur pad. Lol seriously though, I wish I had the money and room to do something like that. I've always been an extremely devoted fan since I was born, I've never been able to visually express it like you guys, but nonetheless my heart beats Burgundy and Gold. Props to you for being able to show those same feelings in such an awesome manner.

:1stplace:

....I found that when I stopped wearing my LaVar jersey, my Samuels jersey, and ultimately, my Taylor jersey... when I stopped wearing my Redskins socks and my long sleeve redskin t shirt... we started winning. So I'm sticking to it......

I thought I jinxed us for the season with a New Moss Jersey

But I wore it for Chicago and Dallas #2.......Jinx Over

Go SKINS

At home, 6:30 in the morning, hot cup o' joe, 61" tv and wearing my moss jersey. Gotta love being overseas!

Gotta love AFN this year, they have been as good as the Sunday Ticket with how many games they have shown for the dudes over here (and there).

This deployment has been a lot better due to the ability to watch live games.

Padonia Station! Any other Skins' fans in Ravens country gonna be around? Padonia Station has a 2 big screens with projectors...I went to nearby Towson University (not that long ago) and Padonia Station is roomier and has bigger screens than the Greene Turtle or any of those other bars on York Rd.

I have a nice, large HDTV at my house, but I'll go to my brother's and watch it with him on his 27" regular set. He has a hard time getting away from his house, and there's nothing like watching the game with him. Besides, his kids will probably be there, and they're fun to be around. I will, of course, record the game on my HD-DVR...

Well I'm one of the many lurkers that hardly ever posts, in fact with this new screen name only a few times. (I've been a long time reader though. Didn't come to site for awhile, forgot logon info, only posted few meaningless "Me Too" replies anyway, figured new year just easier to create new scree name...hahaha) But, the first thing I thought of when I read this topic was; How could you possibly go to a public place and watch a Skins game? Especially one of this magnitude. I was also going to add, how I thought it was just me being odd/superstitious or something of that nature.

Yet, kwitt here echoed basically what I was planning on saying. When watching a Skins game I feel I really have to focus (And let me tell you something I would be lying if I said: There isn't a small part of this soon to be 33 year old reasonably sane dad, that believes the harder I focus on the TV and each play the better the Skins will do.....and don't lie at least some of you reading this know exactly what I'm talking about...haha) on each play, and allow myself to become really "involved" in the game to really appreciate it in the way it should be. Hell I get annoyed at sounds outside sometime...the gall of those heathens to not be locked up in their houses on a nice day slaves to their passion like I! Forget about having to contend with a bunch of drunks that may or may not even be aware a game is going on.

Now don't get me wrong, in the more sparse seasons when they have been well out of the playoffs, I would happily go out to a bar and mix it up with fans from other teams. So I certainly do understand the appeal, and even for this game I would consider some place that I knew there would be all fans kind of like me. Properly on the edge of their seats the whole time, extremely cautious optimism, proper focus on the game etc.... And that actually exists here, just everyone is spread out everywhere...haha

The long and short of it: I can't imagine being able to focus, conduct my "rituals" and succumb to superstitions, in a public environment.

So in conclusion this post amounts to a glorified "Me Too" Yea Me! LOL

HTTR

PS. About 17 hours to game time...and my stomach is already in knots!

PPS. jsgregg,...OUTSTANDING Decorating Job Man! mcees4life...same to you, but the glow of electric sex gleeming in the window, just puts it right over the top! Both of you good job....just moved into this house but it's only a matter of time, and some as of yet unobtained funds ;)

Maybe it is just me, but I want no part of a sports bar when I am watching Redskins game, especially during the playoffs. The game is too intense to be in a setting like that with the distratctions, the fans of the opposing team cheering, the restraint I have to have in a public setting, the lack of an area to stand and pace during the game.

I don't see the appeal. To me it is kind of like going to a Super Bowl party that the Skins are in. No way in Hell you will see me there.

Well I'm one of the many lurkers that hardly ever posts, in fact with this new screen name only a few times. (I've been a long time reader though. Didn't come to site for awhile, forgot logon info, only posted few meaningless "Me Too" replies anyway, figured new year just easier to create new scree name...hahaha) But, the first thing I thought of when I read this topic was; How could you possibly go to a public place and watch a Skins game? Especially one of this magnitude. I was also going to add, how I thought it was just me being odd/superstitious or something of that nature.

Yet, kwitt here echoed basically what I was planning on saying. When watching a Skins game I feel I really have to focus (And let me tell you something I would be lying if I said: There isn't a small part of this soon to be 33 year old reasonably sane dad, that believes the harder I focus on the TV and each play the better the Skins will do.....and don't lie at least some of you reading this know exactly what I'm talking about...haha) on each play, and allow myself to become really "involved" in the game to really appreciate it in the way it should be. Hell I get annoyed at sounds outside sometime...the gall of those heathens to not be locked up in their houses on a nice day slaves to their passion like I! Forget about having to contend with a bunch of drunks that may or may not even be aware a game is going on.

Now don't get me wrong, in the more sparse seasons when they have been well out of the playoffs, I would happily go out to a bar and mix it up with fans from other teams. So I certainly do understand the appeal, and even for this game I would consider some place that I knew there would be all fans kind of like me. Properly on the edge of their seats the whole time, extremely cautious optimism, proper focus on the game etc.... And that actually exists here, just everyone is spread out everywhere...haha

The long and short of it: I can't imagine being able to focus, conduct my "rituals" and succumb to superstitions, in a public environment.

So in conclusion this post amounts to a glorified "Me Too" Yea Me! LOL

HTTR

PS. About 17 hours to game time...and my stomach is already in knots!

PPS. jsgregg,...OUTSTANDING Decorating Job Man! mcees4life...same to you, but the glow of electric sex gleeming in the window, just puts it right over the top! Both of you good job....just moved into this house but it's only a matter of time, and some as of yet unobtained funds ;)

Maybe it is just me, but I want no part of a sports bar when I am watching Redskins game, especially during the playoffs. The game is too intense to be in a setting like that with the distratctions, the fans of the opposing team cheering, the restraint I have to have in a public setting, the lack of an area to stand and pace during the game.

I don't see the appeal. To me it is kind of like going to a Super Bowl party that the Skins are in. No way in Hell you will see me there.

Stuck in San Diego. :( A girl I know suggested that we go to Seau's (?) restaurant/bar. Anyone have any better suggestions for the San Diego area?

dude, you are soo lucky.

Winstons in Ocean Beach is a Redskins Bar. Over 200 Skins fans there last week for the Dallas game. Go and experience Winstons.

Archived