Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where are you watching the Game??? Post It

UnKle RUku$

I'll be at home in the Redskin Cave watching the game on my 46 inch Sony Bravia XBR3 1080p LCD. Burgundy and Gold painted walls, DD 5.1 Surround Sound, my Christmas Story Leg Lamp......i can't think of no better place to be other than the game itself.

u don't really have that do you? if so :rotflmao:

Fragile - prounouced ( Frah G Lei) I think it is french :laugh:

My garage, here in New York, 36 inch. Yeh ouch. I'll do an oil change while stoking my woodstove, and drinking Sam Adams.

My garage is a den, of sorts. Warm as hell, and no distractions, except maybe a friend or two stopping by.

My wife is down with the 'Skins, so she might pop outside, too.

It can't end here.:point2sky

If you are in Annapolis, Go to STAN and JOES (next to Ramshead). Both Stan and Joe are HUGE Redskin fans and there are always a large gathering of Skins fans there (20). All drinks are 2.50 on Draft. They carry all the 'good' beers too. You a Guiness man/woman, it's on draft, a Sierra Nevada man/woman, it's on draft.

If you are in Annapolis, Go to STAN and JOES (next to Ramshead). Both Stan and Joe are HUGE Redskin fans and there are always a large gathering of Skins fans there (20). All drinks are 2.50 on Draft. They carry all the 'good' beers too. You a Guiness man/woman, it's on draft, a Sierra Nevada man/woman, it's on draft.

Though I've never watched a football game at Stan and Joes, I have eaten there. The food was decent, and the selection of beers on tap was a pleasant surprise.

If memory serves, along with the Sierra Nevada & Guinees, they also serve Smithwicks & Dogfish 60 min IPA, on draft :cheers:

I can't remember the TV situation....do they have a lot of them?

I found that when I stopped wearing my LaVar jersey, my Samuels jersey, and ultimately, my Taylor jersey... when I stopped wearing my Redskins socks and my long sleeve redskin t shirt... we started winning. So I'm sticking to it, and I'll be on the lucky cushion on my lucky spot on the sofa, beside my lucky lamp....

Probably had nothing to do with Todd Collins....lol

I'll be at home, probably taking down the tree and dragging it out for 3 hours. Figuring that I did this for the '05 Tampa playoff win, maybe it'll work again.

Hey, it's no different than wearing a "good luck" uniform.

Archived