Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where are you watching the Game??? Post It

UnKle RUku$

Though I've never watched a football game at Stan and Joes, I have eaten there. The food was decent, and the selection of beers on tap was a pleasant surprise.

If memory serves, along with the Sierra Nevada & Guinees, they also serve Smithwicks & Dogfish 60 min IPA, on draft :cheers:

I can't remember the TV situation....do they have a lot of them?

That's right and they also have Sam Adams on draft as well.

They have about 10 TV's. 7 of them are flat panels ranging from 40 inches to 32. The skins get the two large flat panels in the middle of the bar and we get sound.

I'll be watching it at a local sports bar here in Davis, CA with a great beer selection and huge HD tvs. I'll be drinking Avery Hog Heaven as homage to the hogs. MyGF will be with me. She's from Seattle, and is a fairweather Hawks fan. We're going to drink heavily and talk ****.

:cheers:

:logo:

That's right and they also have Sam Adams on draft as well.

They have about 10 TV's. 7 of them are flat panels ranging from 40 inches to 32. The skins get the two large flat panels in the middle of the bar and we get sound.

Niiiiice!!! If I can talk the wife into driving, I'll be there. Any suggestions on parking?

A couple of times, we've lucked out and found a spot in the neighborhood around the corner, (especially given the proximity of the Ram's Head), but that's always during a weekday.

I'm not so sure about a Saturday afternoon.

Thanks!

Sweet, where in Annapolis? Afterwards you guy should come to Stan and Joes to celebrate the win! *knocks on wood*

He's right off of Bestgate Rd. by the Rt.50 exit. We just might need to stop over to Stan and Joe's! Went straight to Obrien's after Fedex last Sunday, there were tons of Skins fans there:cheers:

LadyM, I miss going to the Arlington Cinema & Drafthouse - that place is fantastic.

And to the Ruckersville Skins fan - Hail, baby!

I really need to stop reading this post about beers (mmm Dogfish 60 Minute IPA) and watching football. This is driving me nuts at work. I can't wait for that first sip at high noon tomorrow...

u don't really have that do you? if so :rotflmao:

Fragile - prounouced ( Frah G Lei) I think it is french :laugh:

\ :laugh: Yeah i have one, it's a replica and not as tall as the original in the movie. But it's awesome. Pictures from the Redskin Cave is forthcoming.

:D In the Wichita, Kansas "unofficial" Washington Redskins game room :point2sky

Yea BABY - that is where Kansasduo will be; ME, however, will be working - however I have a SMALL TV that I will be watching the game on :point2sky

:wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel Let' GOOOOOO

SKINS, BEAT the Seacrows :point2sky :seahawksu

Niiiiice!!! If I can talk the wife into driving, I'll be there. Any suggestions on parking?

A couple of times, we've lucked out and found a spot in the neighborhood around the corner, (especially given the proximity of the Ram's Head), but that's always during a weekday.

I'm not so sure about a Saturday afternoon.

Thanks!

There's a parking lot right around the corner from the place. Never parked during the day on a Saturday, but I'd guess there would be a few spots open

By the way, that person looking for a place in Richmond? That one guy's suggestions were pretty good, but there's also a place called Banditos right off of Boulevard, sorta near the intersection with Monument... maybe a block or so away. Bright yellow restaurant.

That place always seems to get a good Redskins showing. Some of my buddies will be there and they have no qualms about F bombs and such...

Archived