Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where are you watching the Game??? Post It

UnKle RUku$

On the big 60" HD w/surround sound beer & food. I have a b-day party to attend that is being hosted by a husband & wife who are Giants and Cowboy fans respectively. I have already put the wife on notice that I'll be out of there way before the game begins to prepare to watch it at home. I'll be gloating a bit after our win and I will probably wear my Taylor jersey just to rub salt on the wound.

PS: Those are her friends, not mine!

IMG_0011w.jpg

By the way, that person looking for a place in Richmond? That one guy's suggestions were pretty good, but there's also a place called Banditos right off of Boulevard, sorta near the intersection with Monument... maybe a block or so away. Bright yellow restaurant.

That place always seems to get a good Redskins showing. Some of my buddies will be there and they have no qualms about F bombs and such...

Thanks, I might try the place out, as I'm a little tired of the McTaverns (Hooters, BWW, etc).

You socal fans should check out Joxer Daly's in Culver City. It's a Skins bar and is a blast during big games. Nothing sweeter than singing Hail to the Redskins after a score. Hell, the fact that it gets me off my couch says a ton.

mcees4life....we appear to be cut from the same cloth :laugh:

i must agree. I created my room starting in Sep 07 after the opener and i have been working at it since. I'm bout 50% complete. I have one wall dedicated to Sean Taylor that I haven't started, i havent completed the bathroom, and I have yet to frame photos of our Legends. I also have to get one of those rugs you have..... :applause:

Red Sky Bar, 29th and Madison, Midtown Manhattan, with about 50 other Redskins Faithful. I'll be the one in the White Taylor Jersey. 8) HTTR!!!

I may have to hit this place one of these days. It seems like a lot of Skins fans. I've been frequenting Bounce Deuce on the lower east side lately. A few Skins fans...but certainly not 50 strong! Although, I did run into Chris Robinson (Black Crowes) there once and he's a frickin Dallas fan...figures!

The comforts of my living room. 42" plasma with HD and surround sound. Wearing my Taylor jersey, drinking out of my Redskins mug and wearing my Redskins visor. If I need to rip out the good mojo, I'll sit in my redskins canvas chair with my blanket.

I don't have a 42" Plasma, no sorround sound, no canvas chair with a blanket, but other than all that, SAME here lol. (I do have the Jersey, and I'll be rockin the knitted as well).

Archived