Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where are you watching the Game??? Post It

UnKle RUku$

I'll be at home in the Redskin Cave watching the game on my 46 inch Sony Bravia XBR3 1080p LCD. Burgundy and Gold painted walls, DD 5.1 Surround Sound, my Christmas Story Leg Lamp......i can't think of no better place to be other than the game itself.

That's a sweet TV. I have a 42" Sony Wega downstairs and a 40" Sony Bravia 1080i upstairs. My brother bought the 40" Bravia 1080p and I believe it's a significant upgrade from my 1080i. My neighbor across the street bought the same TV you've got and the picture on it is just stunning.

As for the original post in this thread, after four years of staying home and watching the Skins on my HD, two friends talked my wife and I into going to Pelican Pete's in Germantown today to see the game with them. One cent shooters when the skins score I hear.

I'll be watching in "The Locker Room Theater" on 65 inches of 1080p goodness. Here are a few teaser pics.

skins088.jpg

Okay, Js ..

My DLP might be a little larger than yours, and I do have an autographed football from the entire 1971 Redskins team sitting below it, but that room of yours is freakin' AWESOME!

When I grow up, I want to have a room just like yours! Or .. can I just rent a room?! :notworthy

At buffalo wild wings in the University Area in Charlotte, North Cakalaki! Me and the wife will be rocking our Taylor jerseys. Actually, we will be rocking my Taylor jerseys, she is pregnant and can't fit into her womens fitted Portis so she is wearing my white #21.

Being pregnant, she can only go to a couple of bars that have no smoking, there and Quaker Steak and Lube.

Hail!

Archived