Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where are you watching the Game??? Post It

UnKle RUku$

Maybe it is just me, but I want no part of a sports bar when I am watching Redskins game, especially during the playoffs. The game is too intense to be in a setting like that with the distratctions, the fans of the opposing team cheering, the restraint I have to have in a public setting, the lack of an area to stand and pace during the game.

I don't see the appeal. To me it is kind of like going to a Super Bowl party that the Skins are in. No way in Hell you will see me there.

Maybe it is just me, but I want no part of a sports bar when I am watching Redskins game, especially during the playoffs. The game is too intense to be in a setting like that with the distratctions, the fans of the opposing team cheering, the restraint I have to have in a public setting, the lack of an area to stand and pace during the game.

I don't see the appeal. To me it is kind of like going to a Super Bowl party that the Skins are in. No way in Hell you will see me there.

You're going to the wrong bars then my friend ;)

At home on the couch in front of my new 60 inch Pioneer Plasma (finally!!!) with the surround sound pumping!! Luv my HDTV!!!

Wearing my Taylor jersey with the wife wearing her Cooley jersey...

Slamming down the homebrews!! (I got an excellent SNPA clone on tap for this game!!)

HTTR!!!!

PS - As bad as this sounds... I'm actually skipping out of my cousin's out-of-state funeral for the game... oh well, he was a Panthers fan anyway... :cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwitt

This is the same bar that backs me up when other teams start talking trash about Taylors death and handed me paper towels without a word when I was crying the first game without sean.

Not all bars are bad.......... I guess.... it's just good southern hospitality.

You must be a club level patron. Is that a bottle of wine I see sitting there??? :silly:

lol... yeah.... 26 year old wine drinker! and I consider myself a club level season ticket holder still on the redskins waiting list for lower bowl !!!!

but i had to have season tix so we got them a few years ago, only place available was club....

p.s. (that 1 bottle just wasn't enough that night.... IT WAS A GREAT GAME!)

Where did you get those PJs from? I got the same one LOL :silly:

NOT SURE! I think x-mas last year....

I have a thicker pair that I like better.... almost looks the same, but is MUCH thicker.... these seem kinda thin, don't you think???

Where do you go? Do you see what I am saying at all or do you feel really comfortable where you go? :cool:

I completly understand. I usually never go to bars, but last week was the exception, but I had a great time.

Im the same way during games most times where I kind of just ant to be by myself and not have everyone elses thoughts going around during the game. Then again, it is nice to share the game with friends and some nice beverages :cheers: :cool:

Archived