Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seattle Fans Lack Basic Math Skills

Go Skins!!!

A quote from their forums.

"All I'm hearing is how the Redskins have the hardest schedule in the NFL witch is true, but lets look into it more. They played the Patriots (16-0) witch is like playing two 8-8 teams"

First, you should have used which, instead of witch. Second, playing a 16-0 team is not like playing two 8-8 teams. It's more like playing two 8-0 teams.

:laugh:

Geez...

"All I'm hearing is how the Redskins have the hardest schedule in the NFL witch is true, but lets look into it more. They played the Patriots (16-0) witch is like playing two 8-8 teams"

I'm trying to determine the planet on which such a statement would make any sense.

Ah...found it: Seattle.

math is still math, the dolphins and the patriots schedule cancel each other out on difficulty of schedule.

if anything, it makes our strength of schedule more realistic by in effect throwing out the best and the worst.

We played the Dolphins when Trent Green was their QB though, which I think was a huge difference than when teams got them with Cleo Lemon starting.

seriously seahawk fans are boring all they bring up is the 12th man crap. There is a reason why no one cares if that team wins or loses. Every thread has a mention of the 12th man.

Look at Craigslist.org. There are SO many tickets for sale it's not even funny. They will NOT have a 12th man advantage. I wish I could afford the airfare for this game. The tickets are cheap!

First, you should have used which, instead of witch. Second, playing a 16-0 team is not like playing two 8-8 teams. It's more like playing two 8-0 teams.

:laugh:

Geez...

It's more like playing four 4-0 teams or eight 2-0 teams. :D

Oh, Jeez. Seahawks Huddle attracts a more, shall we say, less intellectually developed crowd. No wonder you found a quote like that.

Although, I will say I think it's odd that so many people appear to be actively searching for some stupid quotes (of which there is no lack on the internet) for the purpose of bringing them back here to rag on. I know that happens occasionally on any board, but it seems to be happening a lot here now. I don't remember seeing it happen that much here before.

Dont usually go to opposing teams fansites to talk football because this is exactly what you get everytime....... but you posted the link so I gave it a shot. The rest of what this idiot says is shallow a not at all factual. An I.Q. lowering experience to say the least.

Archived