Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seattle Fans Lack Basic Math Skills

Go Skins!!!

Oh, Jeez. Seahawks Huddle attracts a more, shall we say, less intellectually developed crowd. No wonder you found a quote like that.

Although, I will say I think it's odd that so many people appear to be actively searching for some stupid quotes (of which there is no lack on the internet) for the purpose of bringing them back here to rag on. I know that happens occasionally on any board, but it seems to be happening a lot here now. I don't remember seeing it happen that much here before.

OHH, come on BT, There are plenty dillusional Skins fans on this board

Ok, I checked out their site. Wow. Talk about ignorant! Why even go there to argue with them? Even someone trying to be respectful and discuss football gets insulted and disrespected. F them.

I also loved the thread where they talk about Sellers giving them (the fans!?) "bulletin board material" about the stadium noise. Ok, so all he needs to do is run over their defense while we score, whether it is with a lead block or while carrying the ball himself. I seem to believe that will shut them up pretty quick!

Look at Craigslist.org. There are SO many tickets for sale it's not even funny.
At least SOMEBODY bought them. I'm not sure how many tickets were made available to the general public (as season tix holders had to purchase theirs by 12/17) but I heard that they sold out in 15 minutes.

I can't believe the games in San Diego and Tampa Bay haven't sold out yet.

Archived