Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

He was the p4p champ before he retired, but Pac has replaced him. You watch and see that Mayweather is not the same fighter he once was when he makes his comeback.

I think Mayweather would beat Pac-Man, give him a tune up fight in between though lol...

what time will this fight start?

The PPV coverage starts at 9:00 pm and Pac/Hatton won't probably start until 11:30 pm.

Speaking of this PPV, they really need to start putting on better undercards. Two 4 round fights, One 8 round fight and one 12 round fight is ridiculous. On a PPV, every fighter should be full fledged pros IMO.

Edited by THE OUTSIDER

But he hasn't fought in like 18 months and he's only doing it for the money. He'll probably win his first fight and then lose his second.

i don't think he's fighting solely for the money, he made 8mil last year without fighting. its not like he needs it. JMM is a helluva tune-up fight. JMM is the 2nd best technician behind PBF, but i expect PBF to be too much for him

undercard has started for tonights event

I could be wrong, but I've heard numerous times that he has I.R.S problems.

i hadn't heard of that, but it wouldn't surprise me if it were true.

The PPV coverage starts at 9:00 pm and Pac/Hatton won't probably start until 11:30 pm.

Speaking of this PPV, they really need to start putting on better undercards. Two 4 round fights, One 8 round fight and one 12 round fight is ridiculous. On a PPV, every fighter should be full fledged pros IMO.

agreed about the undercards, the ones tonight are not even meant to be competitive, they are mere showcase fights for fighters the promotion wants to hype up.

boxing has always done a terrible job with PPV undercards in general.

he's coming back July 18th against Juan Manuel Marquez, they announced it earlier today

Well dang. That's what I get for working on a saturday. Color me wrong. Too bad, btw. I like Marquez but he's getting beat.

Well dang. That's what I get for working on a saturday. Color me wrong. Too bad, btw. I like Marquez but he's getting beat.

yeah JMM is a warrior no doubt, but its hard to find a single thing he does better than PBF inside the ring

the fight is scheduled at a catchweight of 143 or 144 i believe