Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

Harold Lederman is garbage at judging. So is Lampley at calling the fight. Boxing needed to have a great fight for this PPV! They just need to have a better undercard. That is the only part of this, that sucked.

Edited by ksun247
Autocorrect sucks!

9 hours ago, ksun247 said:

Harold Lederman is garbage at judging. So is Lampley at calling the fight. Boxing needed to have a great fight for this PPV! They just need to have a better undercard. That is the only part of this, that sucked.

Those two are the chuckle brothers

Tremendous fight. Two tremendous fighters. I had it as a draw but I could see it going both ways.

• Like 1

I think it's gonna be tough early on for Walters due to Lomachenko's boxing skills. But I think Walters mows him down late also. Maybe in 10 or 11. Too much power and he's a little pissed from his last fight that he got a draw against Sosa who he totally outboxed.

Loma was beating the brakes off of Walters. I thought Walters would KO Loma, but I was so wrong. He got schooled and embarrassed. Then tried making some BS excuses after the fight. He got whipped, plain and simple. Don't know which quitting was worse, Ortiz vs Maidana, Duran vs Leonard or Loma vs Walters. Probably this one, cause it's fresh in my mind. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Big fights coming up this weekend on Saturday (10 December) on both HBO and Showtime. I got my DVR set. Seeing a little social media promotion from HBO and SHOWTIME for #CharloWilliams and #CrawfordMolina.  Not too much for the other fights. 

HBO at 9:35pm EST

Terrance "Bud" Crawford vs John Molina

HBO is trying to showcase Bud again. Molina can CRACK! He's just slow and kinda shop worn. He's got a lot of tread on his tires. Bud should easily outbox him. I got Bud winning a unanimous decision, but don't get caught. Gamboa caught him and Molina hits harder than Gamboa. Molina can put those lights out and ruin Bud's and Arum's Christmas. 

Ray Beltran vs Mason Menard

Beltran is a tough out, but he can be touched up. Menard is a crafty dude. Good skills, but gets no pub. Menard by UD. 

Joseph Parker vs Andy Ruiz

Not sure if this will be televised, but we may get the highlight before the Crawford/Molina fight. If Andy Ruiz was in any type of shape (besides round), I would give him a better chance. He can box, but stays out of shape like Chris Arreola. This one ain't going the distance. Parker by KO. 

Showtime at 10:00pm EST

Jesus Cuellar vs Abner Mares

Wanna see if Mares still has it. Cuellar will make him fight. This should let us know if Mares has fully rebounded from the Leo Santa Cruz fight. I don't think so. Cuellar by KO. 

Jermall Charlo vs Julian "J-Rock" Williams

I'm excited to see all the fights, but Charlo vs J-Rock is the one I'm most interested in watching. Two young undefeated potential stars in the making, going at it for the Charlo's 154 lbs belt.  I think Charlo better be ready to fight. J-Rock ain't a slouch, so don't sleep on him. Philly fighters are supposedly notoriously tough. Charlo better bring his "A, B, & C" game. I still got this one going the distance in a very competitive affair. Charlo wins by SD.

Anthony Joshua vs Eric Molina 

This is will be broadcasted earlier in the day live on Showtime and then re-broadcast later that night.  This is just another showcase fight for Joshua. He should get Molina out of there early. Joshua by KO in 5. 

• Like 2