Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interloping on this thread as I know very little about boxing but my amateur eyes tell me Kovalev wins by KO. He throws a lot of punches in a very short amount of time and a large percentage of them land on his opponent's head… ****ing HARD!!!

Seems to me like that is a good strategy for winning boxing.

Hopkins will fight again.

Hop used the wrong strategy against him. He needed to get in and out. He skirted the canvas and looked like he was just trying to duck and dodge.

He needed to be active, he needed to attack, he needed more than trying to emulate the rope a dope.  

This is a no win for GGG. If he wins, he's supposed to beat a 50 year old man. If he loses, albeit against a HOF'er, his hype train gets slightly derailed and he loses a potential big payday in the future. If BHop is looking for that last $$$ money fight, this is it. Not sure if I want to pay for it. Will watch it though if it gets made.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and make a bold statement. Of course I already know the snide remarks and what ever else comes along w/it is bound to be thrown my way and I'm cool w/that but in the end, I'll be able to say I told you so. So here it is:

Based on my observations and everything I've been hearing the last couple months, if you didn't already know, I want to be the first to inform you that the Super Fight is definitely going to happen.

You're welcome.