Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Freaking Golic... a rant and lambast of, once again, the media

md20j

I can't wait until all the "experts" make their picks this week. Want to know how Golic picks the 'Skins games? He finds out who we're playing, and then picks them. He was the only turd to pick against us in the Dallas game. Guarantee he'd pick against us if we were just playing ourselves!!

Clinton Portis served notice that the 'Skins were taking notes during the 4 game losing streak... making a list and checking it twice.

Also, several 'Skins talked about how Seattle sent us home in 05.

Going to be a great week to be a Redskin fan!!!

JB

Who cares anymore. Those fat bastads are eating so much crow right now they'll be crapping feathers for the next month. Letem keep haten, the more they hate the sweeter it is.

The OT guys after game were talking the skins up though. They said no one in the NFC is playing as good as the skins right now and none of them would want to play the Skins in the playoffs, especially with the way TC is playing. Most of these hacks have Dallas and NE's junk so far down their throats they can't even watch the game without a big harry sack getting in the way. Too graphic? Sorry, I had to get that off my chest.

Man that sig is a classic

to bad he tapped out last night ;) , but anyways, all these "SO CALLED" experts pick teams week in and week out, and most of the time are wrong, I don't care who they pick, but I do care about their reasons why we won't win bluh bluh bluh stuff, I love their reasons why we won't win and why this team will beat us....it's all crap imho.

the best part about it is that we haven't lost a game since i put that sig up :laugh:

i take 100% responsibility for our current streak, players and coaches had absolutely nothing to do with it.

I was wonderin why you would still have that siggy cause I sure aint like that after the two recent ass whoopins we've given to minn and dallas...but hey if thats what it takes to make us win, you best not change that til we get our W in Arizona =)

And also, who cares who picks us? Really, any given Sunday.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

I remember when Triple X ESPN Radio was first introduced and they ran this Mike and Mike commercial where Mike Greenberg is singing Hail to the Redskins and Golic refuses to sing it. Greeny then says "oh you only refuse to sing it because back when you played for the Eagles, the Redskins would routinely kick your (then they moved on)".

Sounds about right. Really though who gives a crap? I prefer when the mediots pick against us.

I don't care who picks us. "That's why they play the games."

Yeah Jamie Dukes said he picked us reluctantly to make it as well. I can't stand analysts who know nothing.

Jamie Dukes knows as much about football as a gnat with a learning dissability. The other person who knows nothing as a comentator is Deon Sander, who I swear just makes stuff up so he doesn't have to think.

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

Hey... I'm with y'all. I also appreciate it when they all pick against us and I get nervous when they don't (unless it's Mort... he was picking us when everyone else wasn't). I'm just saying how can that fat turd have any credibility when he just picks AGAINST a team?

Anyway... whatever on the media. I'm glad the 'Skins are telling them they were keeping track during all the 'Skins and Joe Gibbs bashing!

HTTR!!!

by the way... my 3 year old son thinks the team's name is "Touchdown Redskins". That's what he marches through the house yelling into his megaphone.

JB

Archived