Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Am I the only one that saw Moss drag his left foot?

CrazyZeb

Madden is also a HUGE Clinton Portis fan...its one of 3 things I share in common with John Madden (that, a strong dislike of flying, and a strong love of buffets :) )

I think if the Redskins played the Packers on Sunday night football Madden's head might implode from trying to go down on Favre and Clinton simultaneously

did you get up and do a dance like that guy in the samsung commercial?

LOL!!! That guy looks like he's having an episode. The first time I saw it I thought "Quick, give him something to bite down on! He's having a seizure!"

As for the catch - I thought it would have stood up to a challenge. Childress wanted to get a good look at the replay, which he was doing when the Skins snapped the ball. He certainly wasn't sure he wanted to challenge right away. Of course, it wasn't on hs side of the field, so he probably didn't get a good look as it happened.

As for Madden, I think he really likes and respects Gibbs, and he certainly has had a lot of good things to say about Portis the last two games. He said he liked the Skins getting Portis more than the Broncos getting Bailey. He also says he thinks Portis is the best blocking back in the league. He was praising Williams' decision to play 8 men up and have Landry back deep in the middle.

Only a few of us Minnesotans are going to sleep happy tonight. With all the cr*p I took all week long from my friends, you would of thought they won a Super Bowl or something. Thanks Santana, TC and all the rest for making my night!

Dallas, you are next :dallasuck

Hail :logo:

LOL!!! That guy looks like he's having an episode. The first time I saw it I thought "Quick, give him something to bite down on! He's having a seizure!"

:laugh: Chicken dance... for the Jets? Anyways, I'm sure if it were Randy Moss on that play, Madden and Michaels would have gone on about how "amazing" it was to keep his feet inbounds. :rolleyes:

looked like a perfectly good catch on my 56" hdtv too. i dont know why the skins were so quick to get up to snap the ball. i would have let minny burn a timeout.

as for madden, he said that he has been friends with gibbs for 40+ years and has a great deal of respect for him so i doubt that he hates the skins.

Is that really a question.......the "am I the only one that saw Moss drag his left foot" or is it more of a rhetorical question.

As you can see by the above posts, you were NOT the only one.

I imagine you really already knew that.

Just teasing you Zeb.

I am sick...........and awake.

Happy Holidays.

;););)

It looks like both feet were in. It looks like he drags his left foot after he has posession of the ball. However INMHO the play could have been reversed. On these types of playing surfaces, when the player drags his feet little black rubber pellets pop up from the field. You can see this when Moss drags his left foot prior to catching the ball. After he catches the ball no pellets are observed. Thus the foot was most likely off the ground. Let's face it, even when it looks like there is no way that a play can be reversed. It's reversed, ie: Sellers TD in the 1st quarter.

I watched the replay in all its 1080p HD glory as well, and that was clearly a catch. I don't think it would've been overturned, but you never know...they shafted us on the Sellers TD...of course, that ended up working out in our favor, too! :D

The ensuing series of events, with the fumble, then the challenge of the freakin' CENTURY by Gibbs, was like a punch in the gut for the Vikings...they never fully recovered from that. The Redskins won the game on that play, IMHO.

HAIL GIBBS! HTTR!!! :cheers:

Yeah, I knew I wasn't the only one yelling at Michaels that it was a catch and it wouldn't be overturned. Of course, I didn't think they would overturn the Sellers TD either because how could you tell where the ball was?

Anyway, I was sick to my stomach after the fumble when they rushed up to the line because I was certain the catch would hold up to scrutiny. Thank goodness for 12 men on the field!!!

i thought he did too....in fact, when I first saw the commotion on the sidelines I thought it may have been because he dropped the ball when he hit the ground, because to me....on 52" of High Def Plasma,....it looked like he CLEARLY dragged that foot....

Dude, I got a 20 year old RCA with a picture about as sharp as a fuzzy ball of cotton, and I could see him drag his foot.

did you get up and do a dance like that guy in the samsung commercial?
Didn't everybody?

Archived