Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Am I the only one that saw Moss drag his left foot?

CrazyZeb

Another thing that annoys me is Michaels/Madden and the various news articles acting as if it were a foregone conclusion that Moss' sideline catch would be overturned. It seemed obvious to me that he dragged his left foot.

[FL=http://members.cox.net/crazyzeb/moss.swf] width = 260 height = 172 [/FL]

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

i thought he did too....in fact, when I first saw the commotion on the sidelines I thought it may have been because he dropped the ball when he hit the ground, because to me....on 52" of High Def Plasma,....it looked like he CLEARLY dragged that foot....

I don't think that madden likes the redskins.. if you watched the Giants game last sunday it was just more of the same from him.

You're way off on this. Madden is a HUGE Gibbs fan - he's not a homer, but he definitely respects Gibbs and would be among the last to bash on him unreasonably.

did you get up and do a dance like that guy in the samsung commercial?

hahaha....no Samsung here...but I thought of that as soon as I wrote it....

kind of funny connection too, since the guy in that commercial is Coles...and our play happened with Moss.....meh...maybe I am reaching now....

btw, did anyone see WHO the 12th Viking was? I want to monitor the waiver wire....:silly:

You're way off on this. Madden is a HUGE Gibbs fan - he's not a homer, but he definitely respects Gibbs and would be among the last to bash on him unreasonably.

Well, im just judging on the last two games, Madden sure did give the redskins a lot of ****.

I don't know the whole Redskins history, just the past 5 years...

TC dropped that ball in there PERFECT.

Possession, righty down, CLEAR lefty drag. You could see turf spraying on the drag.

Did he maintain possession on the fall? I never saw a proper replay to demonstrate he didn't. I can guess that was not what Skeletor was trying to assert.

Did I mention it was a perfect pass?

I agree as well. I have always heard Madden say nothing but great things about Gibbs, and usually the Skins if there playing well. My dad always says that Madden Likes the skins and I completely agree. Their both Don Coryell guys and coached at SDSU together under Coryell. As for the Moss play I looked at my Dad and said they need to hurry up and run a play so the Vikes couldnt challenge.

I didnt even see the fumble because NBC was still showing the Moss play. That was an unbelievable turn of events. I didnt even think you could challenge a penalty but I guess 12 men on the field is reviewable. I still cant believe they won like that , it really was Awesome!:applause:

Archived