Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brad Childress bitching and moaning about the 12 men on the field penalty

TrumanB

all i know is that they controlled their own destiny, they blew it, and now we control our own destiny. childress had the backup bollinger yelling in his ears to throw the challenge flag on the santana CATCH (CATCH because he DID get both feet in bounds) and yet he didnt have the guts to do it

hail to the redskins

Skeletor was just on giving his post game press conference and he was whining and crying about the 12 men on the field penalty. I'm not sure why, there were clearly 12 men on their defense on the field. Perhaps if his player wasn't lolly-gagging off the field, there wouldn't have been a penalty.

Oh, by the way, he never mentioned the BS call by the refs overturning Sellars' TD or the phantom interference calls against the Redskins.

Lets do the math:

Our first TD overturned + NO holding calls against the Vikings all night + BS pass interference against Smoot in the endzone = KARMA

Childress is a nerd coach. They rarely succeed in this league. He may know his x's and o's, but he doesn't inspire any confidence because he whines and makes excuses all the time. I think he is an ok coach, but I already hate his guts and wish him the worst. He reminds me of a nerdier Tom Coughlin.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Childress is a nerd coach. They rarely succeed in this league. He may know his x's and o's, but he doesn't inspire any confidence because he whines and makes excuses all the time. I think he is an ok coach, but I already hate his guts and wish him the worst. He reminds me of a nerdier Tom Coughlin.

That is hilarious.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

correct me if im wrong...to those who know for sure...

who cares if we subbed or not. if the ball is snapped and youve got 12 guys on the field, its a penalty, period, right?

like if someone jumps offsides, and the ball is snapped while they are over the line of scrimmage, its a penalty. nothing else matters unless the offense jumped first.

right? so whats he complaining about?

The challenge was the correct call. He should shut up and accept it. We could have complained about the fact that there really wasn't indisputable evidence that the ball on the ball didn't cross the goalline. At the end of the day, it evened out for everyone, so he should be quiet and take his loss like man. You didn't see Joe Gibbs complain when he called those timeouts against Buffalo. He said it was his fault and he took it. Be quiet Brad Childress, you lost, get over it.

correct me if im wrong...to those who know for sure...

who cares if we subbed or not. if the ball is snapped and youve got 12 guys on the field, its a penalty, period, right?

like if someone jumps offsides, and the ball is snapped while they are over the line of scrimmage, its a penalty. nothing else matters unless the offense jumped first.

right? so whats he complaining about?

No, if the O subs then the D must be able to sub too. The question is did we sub.

Skeletor was just on giving his post game press conference and he was whining and crying about the 12 men on the field penalty. I'm not sure why, there were clearly 12 men on their defense on the field. Perhaps if his player wasn't lolly-gagging off the field, there wouldn't have been a penalty.

Oh, by the way, he never mentioned the BS call by the refs overturning Sellars' TD or the phantom interference calls against the Redskins.

you sure make my blood boil in the tailgate, but you sure as hell make me laugh here in the stadium, all hail football the great equalizer! :cheers:

Archived