Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brad Childress bitching and moaning about the 12 men on the field penalty

TrumanB

Honestly, though, I've heard Gibbs whine about bad calls. I think coaches everywhere need to accept that Refs are people, and are bound to make mistakes. They need to put that in the back of their head, and win the game. Bradley still had every chance to win that game, and didn't. Maybe we had someone sub in, and then hiked it too fast for him to sub in. Honestly, what's it matter? Your subs will hustle off the field now, so lesson learned. Don't let it happen again, and accept the fact that that play didn't win us the game, and it didn't lose it for you. We outplayed you.

Exactly. I suspect that this was not a TD, but I could not say for sure sooooo it should be left as called on the field...a TD. But who cares now! :silly:

My feelings exactly on that play. If I had to make a call based solely on the replay, I'd say he didn't get in. However, no way do I feel sure of that, in other words, no "indisputable" evidence. It was close enough that I was shocked that they overturned the call.

burns05.jpg

"I have a picture on the play before of them with a fullback, a tailback and two wide receivers in the game," Childress said. "As they ran to the line of scrimmage, they had three wide receivers in the game. They subbed people in, and, within the rules, you have the ability to get on the field and match up." This is a complete "fiasco!"

Archived