Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does Dallas Play Starters?

JDSkins47

Brad Johnson is STILL a VERY capable Quarterback. Fact. I wouldn't start claiming playoffs yet. There is still a football game to be played. The Redskins better bring their A Game no matter who is in there. Remember 05 vs. the Eagles? Their backups took us into the 4th quarter with a lead and one could argue that the Redskins defense was clicking on all cyllanders during that run.

Do NOT take them lightly. It ain't over yet. The Redskins Need to win this game.

And I personally think that we, the fans, will play a HUGE role in propelling them into the Playoffs!! **** DALLAS!!

Ya know what ? If we continue to play the way we have tonight, I don't care who the pukes play. They were very lucky to beat us first time around, and we're playing much better right now.

Exactly. Madden said himself, the Vikings offense started to come alive, after we switched up our defense in the 2nd half. I don't understand us at times, I'm very happy with the win, but I just wish we had played the same type of defense we played in the first half. 2nd half, we started to back our safeties up, and the linebackers, and the Vikings were doing a lot of things they weren't doing the entire first half. I hope we play Dallas next week viciously. And, I'd rather play Dallas' starters anyways, because if we were to make it to the playoffs, playing Dallas' starters would be better preparation for the playoffs...playing backups wouldn't really indicate how playoff ready we are...we'd have to refer back to the previous games.

Exactly. Madden said himself, the Vikings offense started to come alive, after we switched up our defense in the 2nd half. I don't understand us at times, I'm very happy with the win, but I just wish we had played the same type of defense we played in the first half. 2nd half, we started to back our safeties up, and the linebackers, and the Vikings were doing a lot of things they weren't doing the entire first half. I hope we play Dallas next week viciously.

The Skins were just trying to milk clock...better to give up yardage in little bits, and force the Vikes to use up as much clock as possible. It worked. :cool:

I think if the skins hit Romo sits to pee enough in the first half, they will sit Romo sits to pee. After all, despite what they are saying, Romo sits to pee's hand isn't all the way fine. We can gp man on man coverage the Cowboys WR's because their nothing special without T.O. So if we man up, we can blitz Romo sits to pee.

Ya know what ? If we continue to play the way we have tonight, I don't care who the pukes play. They were very lucky to beat us first time around, and we're playing much better right now.

What Pete said :) I said this earlier and I completely agree that if we play as we have, it won't matter what they decide to do...not to mention TO is a huge loss against us. That makes them fairly one dimensional with us being able to key on Witten and stay on an island against their other receivers. Basically, I don't see much of a change in the gameplan. We stop their run and run on them, and we should win the game. Oh yeah, take care of the ball too :)

Archived