Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Redskins' McIntosh Is Lost for Season,(Rocky is gone for 9 months to a year).

mcarey032

Seriously? Isn't this piling on? Our youngest and best players are dropping like flies.

Sigh...

This is what makes it all the more ridiculous, frustrating, and utterly impossible to believe. If you had told me that we lost Springs, Griffin, Daniels, Washington, and Jansen to season-ending injuries this year, I'd be annoyed, but certainly not in disbelief.

The worst season in team history just gets worse. It would be bad enough with all the season ending injuries we have had, but ST is gone forever. I usually look forward to watching the Skin's play. Now I am worried about who is going to get hurt next. If I didn't know better I'd swear EA put our team photo on the cover of Madden 08.

I know that this is bad news, but it will also be exciting to watch HB Blades step up. The times that I have seen him play, he seems like a pretty sure tackler. I can remember seeing a play were he stood up Jacobs from the Giants, and that is obviously not an easy task. I think that we need to keep our draft picks and pick up some late round CB's. I also think we should use a mid-draft pick on Trevor Laws from Notre Dame.

I like Blades performance so far from the little action most of us have seen from him. My only question is...Is he too small for that OLB position? IMO, yes certainly there argument comes up that Fletcher isnt hte biggest of dudes, but Blades is still a bit raw. Maybe an off-season to learn the defense to have an NFL year under his belt will certainly help. I would look for the Skins to target someone Via Free Agency to fill Rocky shoes next season. With the addition of a late round LB pick later in the draft...It will also be curious to see if the Skins go after Asante Samuel during this off-season. Rogers looks like he wont be back until atleast mid season next year at the earliest , so there is reason to believe with Springs likely being a cap causalty at this point. They might pursue Samuels hard during the off-season. I also, like that kid out in Oakland i wont even attempt to spell his name though

Archived