Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! Gumbel will not announce tomorrow nights game!!! (MERGED)

UVASKINSFAN

']I think it will be too obvious if he has a sore throat again next week so what illness do I steal from a lab and put in his coffee for next Thursday?

Now that's not nice. However, if the result is getting Gumbel off the air, it's all good. :D

TheFan

It appears that this will be Gumbel's last NFL game :D

It appears that you will think that something appears the way I think is appears. Or so it appears.

Its as if Bryant Gumbel was sitting around one night thinking of what people would like to hear over and over and over and over. I guess thats where he thought saying something appears to have happened in the future tense should be his thing...

Am I the only one that likes listening to him. How can you not enjoy pointing out an announcer saying "It appears that he may have enough for a first down" on a 17 yard carry on 3rd and 3. I also enjoy him saying the wrong team, wrong player and my favorite, right player on wrong team. Get well soon BG.

I justed wanted to thank the NFL Network for finally taking Bryant Gumbel off of Thurday Nights. The football gods really do exist. I would rather watch the game on mute then here his non-sense ramblings. I think this weekend I am going to watch the game on NBC and listen to the game through Redskins Radio. This way there will be more excitement about the Skins' to win. hail Redskins everyone, and have a good christmas.

:cheers:

Archived