Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hypothetical: Dorsey or McFadden?

ronnyskins

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

IDorsey is a big bust or big reward guy because he is only about 6' (not tall enough to get those hands up at the line)

McFadden is going to be as good as his offensive line allows him to be. Look at AP in minnesota and there like $150 million oline.

We are prolly looking at a 12-20 range depending on how we do this last game. The first round is DE heavy and WR heavy. I think we will prolly get a good pass rusher of a WR like Malcolm Kelly (6'4" 215 runs a 4.4) he would be a hell of a target for campbell

If people want a runningback, McFadden is no different than Portis.

Again, like I said, I would rather go OL, TE, WR, DE, CB, S before I went DT or RB... But since the conversation is about a DT and a RB...

The runningback that would best fit the Redskins is this guy:

Jacob Hester, RB, LSU.

Rack it.

Mcfadden is special but the board is right RB's are a dime a dozen and have a much shorter shelf life. Dorsey is a stud DT but at the same time DT's are hard to guage and i think have alot of risk for early round busts (branch, BDW). That said if we had a top 3 pick, and that's what it would take to land one of these guys, then i'd have to go w/ Chris Long.

I have to admit I thought Reggie would be a lot better in the NFL than he has been to date. DM is a lot bigger back than Reggie and has had to earn most of his yards against a lot more physical Defenses. Was Dorsey able to stop him with Ark played LSU. Considering Ark won that game on DM's back my guess is no.

Dude. They aren't out there playing one on one. That was a rediculous statement.

a good line is more important than a stud RB

we fix our line, we fix our running problem

between the two, i take Dorsey.

So true. I hate to bring up the past, but 1981, Grimm, May, Jacoby. You bring in the guys to block and CP is all pro again. He's still only 26. Jamal Lewis was supposedly done and the Cleveland Browns got Joe Thomas and Steinbach....and lo and behold, Lewis is running again after beinig behind an injured line in Baltimore the last 2 years.

If people want a runningback, McFadden is no different than Portis.

Again, like I said, I would rather go OL, TE, WR, DE, CB, S before I went DT or RB... But since the conversation is about a DT and a RB...

The runningback that would best fit the Redskins is this guy:

Jacob Hester, RB, LSU.

Rack it.

Funny, my mom, who has been watching the Skins since the 50's, doesn't really know much about the draft or player acquisitions, said the same thing last week, that we should pick up Hester in the later rounds if he's available. She said what you said, he's a Redskins match.

After spending a year and a half in this godforsaken town, I hate everything about UVA, the Cavaliers and Charlottesville. But even I have to admit that Chris Long is truly a special player. I went to high school with Gaines Adams and I've watched Long for 2 years up close now and the two players don't even compare. For all the clamoring we heard last year about drafting Adams, I'm surprised that there hasn't been more about Long. I guess maybe part of that is because there's little hope that he'll still actually be on the board when our pick is up.

After spending a year and a half in this godforsaken town, I hate everything about UVA, the Cavaliers and Charlottesville. But even I have to admit that Chris Long is truly a special player. I went to high school with Gaines Adams and I've watched Long for 2 years up close now and the two players don't even compare. For all the clamoring we heard last year about drafting Adams, I'm surprised that there hasn't been more about Long. I guess maybe part of that is because there's little hope that he'll still actually be on the board when our pick is up.

why do you hate the town?

redskins run D 6th in nfl

houston 23rd

okoye gets run over all the time, he uses his speed to rush the passer.

why waste a top 10 pick on a undersized DT?

he wouldnt fit our system we use big DT to plug the gap, okoye is a DT that uses his speed to make plays.

What do you think Golston and Griffin do Einstein? Montgomery is our only true 2 gap tackle. Sorry kid but youre wrong.

Archived