Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins - Vikings moved to Sunday night, 8:15 PM (MET )

dpollaro

What's the matter, is Dallas not available that day? Oh that's right they're not, otherwise I'm sure we'd be seeing them!

By the way, Dallas already has reached the maximum of 6 primetime games. No team is allowed to have more than 6, which is why you won't see any more of the New England or Dallas games moved to national TV anymore.

By the way, Dallas already has reached the maximum of 6 primetime games. No team is allowed to have more than 6, which is why you won't see any more of the New England or Dallas games moved to national TV anymore.

I don't know how that works but they have a prime-time game that Saturday on NFL Network.

Sounds good to me... Hope we beat the Giants next week so it will still mean something for us...

Agreed. If we beat New York this week, then the Minnesota game would most likely be the matchup for who gets the final playoff spot in the NFC. Solid story line if you ask me.

Lets get the job done this week Skins!

I dont like night games just because they leave me anxious all day.

yea me too I likethe 1pm games cause here on the West Coast its roll outta bed and turn on the pre-game and the game is at 10am!!!!! Then at 1pm I still have my day...

but I guess the night games leave all day to play...1pm games are the worst when you have a family thats not as into it as you are.

damn I am just anxious w/ these upcoming games and all that is at stake!

Archived