Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins - Vikings moved to Sunday night, 8:15 PM (MET )

dpollaro

This is awesome news!

I love night games, they have more hype surrounding them, they are nationally televised, and they are built up all day

Also the fact that I get to get drunk 2 weeks in a row watching redskins games! I dont drink when the sun is out, and now I can watch my skins drunk!

You may want to be drunk if we lose.

That way it won't hurt as much.

Guest ComebackKing
sucks for me though cause i have a wedding that evening and i was happy it was originally a one oclock start but now i have a big problem
Weddings Sunday night are weird tell them to reschedule. :laugh:

Oops sorry. Found it. Mods please close.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d804fddbf&template=without-video&confirm=true

Redskins-Vikings becomes Sunday night game in Week 16

Associated Press

NEW YORK -- The game between the Washington Redskins and Minnesota Vikings on Dec. 23, a matchup with potential NFC playoff implications, will become the Sunday night game on NBC.

It replaces the originally scheduled Tampa Bay-San Francisco game, which moves to 4:05 p.m. EST on Fox.

Yes i think 12 days in advance. Which means the cutoff is this Tuesday. They can't wait to see results of Giants game the nfl has to roll the dice.

Due to the importance of Vikings game to the nfl i can't imagine us getting totally screwed on penalty calls during Giants game. Switching us to primetime can only help our cause.

It's NBC's call, not NFL's.

Yes i think 12 days in advance. Which means the cutoff is this Tuesday. They can't wait to see results of Giants game the nfl has to roll the dice.

Due to the importance of Vikings game to the nfl i can't imagine us getting totally screwed on penalty calls during Giants game. Switching us to primetime can only help our cause.

It's NBC's call, not NFL's.

For the dreamers..

If we beat the Giants, there is a 100% chance the Vikings game will have playoff implications for us going into the game-- regardless of what happens around the league.

If we beat the Giants and the Saints lose to EITHER the Cardinals or Eagles the next two weeks, we will control our own destiny going into the Minnesota game.

If we LOSE to the Giants...we could still be alive headed into the Vikings game if the Saints lose one of those two.

We will be eliminated by the time we play the Vikings....IF we lose to the Giants and the Saints win both of their games.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! :mad:

I planned my whole day around this game. I was going to watch my beloved 'Skins at a local sports bar surrounded by friends & family as it is also my 21st birthday on the 23rd. Now I'm going to have to change everything around, and some people might not be able to show. :( Poo!!

Archived