Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Landry Sends Message

staffva

TO huh, what did he do to scare him? I remember the 15 yard penalty for the late hit.

TO has had these kinda games against the skins since Taylor was here.

What an idiot.

Taylor was not here but hard hitting Landry was

173 yards, 4 TD's

12 Yards, 0 TD's

76 yards, 1 TD

Did Not Play

24 yards, 1 TD

46 yards, 0 TD

So he scored in half the games he played against us, and had recently had 4 TD's with the hard hitting Landry in.

Why are you calling him an idiot? Can we not have a football discussion without the need for name calling? We're not Eagles fans after all.

With that said,I think your stats are meaningless. Those 4 TO touchdowns were not on LL. He was playing SS in that game whereas he played FS last night.

I agree with most people here. I LOVED the hit, it made me jump out of my chair and scream HELL YEAH!. I agree with most people that was a great hit even though it was a penalty.

I think we have have a heck of a safety in LL and hope that he stays in the FS position.

St Had Fines And Flags For Hits In Games, But In The End Like Chad Johnson Stated You Knew Where He Was At All Times, Landry Will Get To That Point Soon Enuf, But Along The Way He Is Sending The Same Type Of Messages That St Did.

Best Part About St And Landry Was That From Day One When They Put On Skins Uniforms Its Like They Had An Automatic Hatred For Anybody In A Dallas Uni, Landry Wants To Hit And Hurt You St Did Hit And Hurt You, Boy I Cant Wait Till 12-30-07, Them Hail Mary Ducks That Romo sits to pee Threw Up There Cuz St Was Not Back There, I Can Just About Promise It Wont Happen That Day

Copied and pasted a snippet from W.Post about LaRon ~

"I didn't have any idea two of my sons would play in the NFL," Frank Landry says. "But LaRon was the one . . . if you were in front of a brick wall, Dawan would find the easiest way to get around it; LaRon would run right through it."

776j3m50.jpg

As you can see 'Bam Bam' truly loves to smash!

He is still a beast. Made me cry when my UK boys would get drilled by him.

I hate stupid rookie mistakes and all but this one couldnt of come at a better time. The way teams have been playing the last few weeks is definately not they way they were playing us earlier in the season. They thought that when the Skins lost Taylor they could open up on us all day and all night. Landry made them well aware that we still have a head hunter in the secondary. I dont condone dirty play by any means, but I certainly dont condemn that hit either. Hopefully the message is out and Landrys hits can come without yellow cotton falling from the sky like a blizzard from here on out. Landry wont be Sean Taylor but he will be LARON LANDRY and I think that will be good enough.HTTR.

ST scared many recievers such as TO (anyone who watched him against us knows he was never a factor even when he was with philly) Terry Glenn, Chad Johnson said it himself, Plaxico Burress said it before ST died so you cant say he was just being nice, and even Torry Holt said ST was the best safety in the leauge and you always have to know where he is because he will knock your head off (and he said this 2 years in a row), that wasnt ST on the Todd Stinkston play but he thought it was.

I know we took a 15 yard penalty but Landry sent a message to the WR's out there that Sean may be gone but your still going to get hit and hit hard.

Just in case any of them thought they could relax now.

I said on the game thread that I loved the hit and didn't care about the flag. And I hate stupid penalties.

Desmond Clark is lucky that LaRon went for the pick because if he laid the wood, Clark would've been knocked the **** out.

I wish he went for the hit

:evil: .

yea especially cuz they were jawing at eachother earlier in the game, i was surprised he didnt lay clark out

Uh, Landys hit was crooked guys. Come on now, the ball was way overthrow and was already on the ground when he came in and hit him.

Actually, Landry didn't play the ball. He saw Muhammed reach up for it.

Don't get me wrong, from everybody else's perspective, it was uncalled for. But he's looking for the big one, and didnt' exactly see the ball thrown high. He saw a reciever jump, and he put him back in his place.

I've always thought when watching Landry that he shows some of the things that made Sean Taylor unique. He's not Sean Taylor I know but he plays the pace of the game like Sean did. He fly's to the ball and makes huge open field hits. Reminds me of Sean.

The only message that Landry sent is that he's going to be paying all his money back to the NFL in fines and that he is somewhat of a cheap-shot artist. That hit was NOTHING MORE than a cheap shot and could have cost our team. It's easy to say "who cares, it was awesome" now, but if it would have cost us the game there would be an entirely different thread about him if you know what I mean.

The only message that Landry sent is that he's going to be paying all his money back to the NFL in fines and that he is somewhat of a cheap-shot artist. That hit was NOTHING MORE than a cheap shot and could have cost our team. It's easy to say "who cares, it was awesome" now, but if it would have cost us the game there would be an entirely different thread about him if you know what I mean.

:applause: Seriously, if that cost us the game people would be going ape ****.

Archived