Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fight in stands during Buffalo game

BadAzzBoogie

....This whole experience was the only thing that made me happy the whole day. I hate that everyone was a skins fan but I love seeing fists and bodys flying. The cops were pretty much out of control when handling the whole situation, I wonder if anyone has good video of it?

:doh:

Unbelievable how many people cry and complain about how fights start at a game. I said it many times and i'll continue to say it. Of course it is wrong for this type of actions from our fans, but I can say you haven't seen anything. Just go to a different stadium. Fedex is so calm. It's a good day in my books if their is only a handfull of fights. Go see a game at the meadowlands or the Linc or M&T Bank. I understand another stadium is no excuse for our stadium, but come on people we live in the US. What grips me is people just can't seem to comprehend when you put 90,000+ people in the same place, do you honestly think everyone is going to be on their best behavior?

There was a fight in Section 310, and also the cigar bar. It's going to happen at football games. It's sad, but hey it happens.

Fight in the cigar bar? Man, this stadium is getting rough. Even the Club Level they are resorting to fisticuffs. Unbelievable.

Was this the riot in the endzone seats I saw from the club level? I had never seen a fight in the stadium before but this one looked nuts. It seemed that there were a dozen people involved.

Come to think of it, based on the guy's reaction I might have come close myself in the parking lot. With the way the game ended and everything, when I saw a guy in a Dallas hat in the parking lot I just had to ask, "what the hell are you doing here, Dallas fan?" I think he was drunk and prepared to start something but I kept walking.

ugh....they already cut off beer sales after the 3rd quarter as it is already. if these idiots keep fighting they'll bump it back to half time.

if drinking makes you agressive--don't drink. stop ruining it for the rest of us who have enough self control to have a few beers and still act civil.

Well Put. No doubt typical of that generation. When I went to games growing up it was rare, VERY RARE, to see that stuff in RFK. This guys rant dont even warrant a response. Nothing but a punk.

I agree. In my 15+ years going to RFK I can remember three fights... that's it. And only one was bad enough for the police to get involved (Detroit NFC Champ game a guy was punch and fell down from the top of section in 520 all the way down the stairs to the tunnel).

As for the girls fighting, I think they are sometimes worse. I had a Giants fan try to start a fight with me on Xmas eve two years ago... it was Xmas eve for goodness sakes. On Sunday, two female Bills fans were talking during the moment of silence when people turned to give them looks they were really rude and obviously looking for an arguement. Its best just too laugh at them or ignore them.

ummmm, there's fights at ever Redskins game and always have been..Not sure if this was the first game you guys have been too.. My section has been out of control the past 4 years and it has gotten so bad now that they have 2 of PG's finest standing at the stairs the whole game

come to sec. 218 and see for yourself, funny site to see..

I was with a 9 year old at the game. It was almost impossible to explain to him why people get so worked up. After all, it's only a game, right? Right?

Sadly, I cannot in good conscience bring him back.

And that, IMO is the saddest thing of all.

I have a two year old and I don't feel like I will ever be able to take him to a game. The games just keep getting worse with every passing season.

ummmm, there's fights at ever Redskins game and always have been..Not sure if this was the first game you guys have been too.. My section has been out of control the past 4 years and it has gotten so bad now that they have 2 of PG's finest standing at the stairs the whole game

I was in 219 on Sunday... I didn't see any fights. One Bills fan was thrown out that's it -- but there was no fight involved. There were a couple of Bills fans trying to start stuff but why even bother... they are just losers.

Unbelievable how many people cry and complain about how fights start at a game. I said it many times and i'll continue to say it. Of course it is wrong for this type of actions from our fans, but I can say you haven't seen anything. Just go to a different stadium. Fedex is so calm. It's a good day in my books if their is only a handfull of fights. Go see a game at the meadowlands or the Linc or M&T Bank. I understand another stadium is no excuse for our stadium, but come on people we live in the US. What grips me is people just can't seem to comprehend when you put 90,000+ people in the same place, do you honestly think everyone is going to be on their best behavior?

Who's crying and complaining? We just can't believe that these punks can't even act civilized on a day that we were paying tribute to a fallen Redskin.

But, again I notice those who condone this type of behavior are around your age.

You say people can't comprehend that there are going to be incidents when you have a large crowd. Okay, tell me why this has to be the case? Give me one reasonable and logical answer other than using alcohol as an excuse.

It might be an acceptable behavior to some, but when you put women, children and senior citizens in harm's way that's a problem.

i hate the fact that there are fights at games. steakheads like that give all of us a bad name.

id venture as far as saying that most people who read/post/visit here regularly are at least intelligent football fans who can put up with an insult or talk football with an opponents' fans without fighting

fighting is for knuckleheads who dont konw what to say. gives all football fans a black eye.

tgijef

So, what exactly is the point of your quote? That there are fights at every Redskins game, get use to it? You almost sound proud that your section "has been out of control for the past 4 years" with you inviting all of us to your section to come and see the funny events.

Thanks for the input D#$k. As for the fight, the police took way too long to show up and once they did they only made the whole thing worse. I saw one cop elbow the instigator at least five times in a row. The same cop tried to knee kick the man once also another guy in the middle of all that. As police and fedex security where leaving they had the instigator hand cuffed and many fans complained about excessive force which prompted security guards to yell get the **** out then etc etc. This whole experience was the only thing that made me happy the whole day. I hate that everyone was a skins fan but I love seeing fists and bodys flying. The cops were pretty much out of control when handling the whole situation, I wonder if anyone has good video of it?
Welcome to the board BadAzzBoogie. Couple of recommendations. Edit that first sentence. Soon. Why? Second recommendation. Re-read the rules. In particular, Rule #5.

Nearly 12 hours later, he can spend the week studing up on the rules.

I've never seen nor heard of fight at a Billy Graham crusade and they're usually packed. Should I start expecting fights there too?

The hidden attitude here, is that the many people must think it's acceptable to get drunk and have fights. If it weren't acceptable, the punishment would better fit the act.

What really amazes me is that someone could conceivably pay more than $100 to go to a game, get blitzed and have his or her tail kicked. Perhaps I just don't see the fun in that.

Conversation the Monday following a game at FedEx:

"Hey Bob [fictitious], how was the game?"

"Uhhh, don't really remember much. Gotta go to the dentisth this afthernoon and get some teeth replacedth. And my lawyer told me next time the bail will probably be higher. Wooooo! Go Skins!"

And that, IMO is the saddest thing of all.

I have a two year old and I don't feel like I will ever be able to take him to a game. The games just keep getting worse with every passing season.

So true. I thought club level seats would be better. But no, they are not. It may soon become an 'adults-only' stadium.

I almost always get in fights at the game with the opposing team fans. I don't start it they do with the insults to are fans and nobody stands up for themselve so I give them the same abuse they give us! If they don't like it I simply tell them to shut the **** up! That usually ends it!

Theres that white trash mentality that really gives us the home field advantage. Terrible.

I almost always get in fights at the game with the opposing team fans. I don't start it they do with the insults to are fans and nobody stands up for themselve so I give them the same abuse they give us! If they don't like it I simply tell them to shut the **** up! That usually ends it!

Awesome.

Thank you for succinctly explaining why I never go to games at FedEx.

Did anyone else witness the fight in Section 132 at the end of the game?

I was down in the aisle around row 6 between 132 and 133 just after the game when someone said there was a fight about 12 rows up or so. I ran up the stairs just in time to see this guy wearing a white shirt punch this girl wearing a Redskin jersey right in the face!!! It was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. I grabbed him and threw him down. Then I got knocked down. Just after that the cops came and started wailing on the guy in the white shirt. I don't care what you do at a game but, no one in my section gets away with hitting a girl in the face.

What grips me is people just can't seem to comprehend when you put 90,000+ people in the same place, do you honestly think everyone is going to be on their best behavior?
That's like some caveman way of thinking. Maybe if it were 90,000+ cavemen that were in the same place. But supposedly we have evolved somewhere down the line.

i was leaving the game sunday and a bills fan was jumping up and down with his fingers in the air screaming "F*** YOU ALL". i said "can you win with some class, especially a day like today?" and the guy lunged at me, causing a melee.

i'm ashamed if any kids saw that but i wasn't expecting a physical response. I guess if you play with fire you're gonna get burned sometimes...just sorry to anybody who saw it. pretty embarassing. i would never want to make going to a game an unenjoyable experience for any skins fan.

Archived