Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fight in stands during Buffalo game

BadAzzBoogie

I was talking with an older gentleman about it this morning. He has been a season ticket holder for 30+ years and said that after he went home he was going to write a letter to both the skins and the post about it. He said that at one point, either the officer or one of the combatants pulled a gun. I couldn't believe that. He said one guy was the main cause and was insiting everybody else. Eventually, he got BEAT DOWN by the cops after he hit one, but that was after he had already taken out about ten other guys. Worst of all, he said the fights were between SKINS FANS!!!. Un-****ing-believable.

I almost always get in fights at the game with the opposing team fans. I don't start it they do with the insults to are fans and nobody stands up for themselve so I give them the same abuse they give us! If they don't like it I simply tell them to shut the **** up! That usually ends it!

I almost always get in fights at the game with the opposing team fans. I don't start it they do with the insults to are fans and nobody stands up for themselve so I give them the same abuse they give us! If they don't like it I simply tell them to shut the **** up! That usually ends it!

So you create that special Game Day Atmosphere we all know and love.

I was seated in the Loge section directly above Sect 132. I witnessed the brawl from above as the game ended.

The number of combatants and police officers involved was staggering..not to mention the length of time that it took to bring things under control.

I must say that I was disgusted that fans would be involved with this on a day when we were supposed to be there honoring Sean Taylor-regardless of "who started it" :2cents:

So you create that special Game Day Atmosphere we all know and love.

Yeah, no ****. But they always start it, it's not his fault, even though he always manages to find a fight. Interesting that the same opposing fans don't ever seem to find me. Or is there something else at work here?

Yes I was in 133. I've mentioned it several times in other threads. You should have at least provided some detail instead of a one line question.

Thanks for the input D#$k. As for the fight, the police took way too long to show up and once they did they only made the whole thing worse. I saw one cop elbow the instigator at least five times in a row. The same cop tried to knee kick the man once also another guy in the middle of all that. As police and fedex security where leaving they had the instigator hand cuffed and many fans complained about excessive force which prompted security guards to yell get the **** out then etc etc. This whole experience was the only thing that made me happy the whole day. I hate that everyone was a skins fan but I love seeing fists and bodys flying. The cops were pretty much out of control when handling the whole situation, I wonder if anyone has good video of it?

our entire franchise is unraveling... From the coaches to the players and down to the fans. It's a shame that redskins fans need to take their frustrations out on eachother like this. Starting a brawl in the stands on a day when we're celebrating the life of Sean Taylor is so bush league. They should give all of those *******s a lifetime ban from fedex.

Can I ask you guys a question? Over the 16 games that are held each week, how many of those games have at least one fight?

It comes with the territory. I don't agree with it, but I really don't care.

You are probably right. But this one sounded like a doozy.

Yes it is a disgrace that fans can't just come to the game and watch. If people want to do ultimate fighting championships, then they should go and do that. I know that there is more alcohol than budweiser makes in a year, but seriously, there is no reason to fight over a game.

Thanks for the input D#$k. As for the fight, the police took way too long to show up and once they did they only made the whole thing worse. I saw one cop elbow the instigator at least five times in a row. The same cop tried to knee kick the man once also another guy in the middle of all that. As police and fedex security where leaving they had the instigator hand cuffed and many fans complained about excessive force which prompted security guards to yell get the **** out then etc etc. This whole experience was the only thing that made me happy the whole day. I hate that everyone was a skins fan but I love seeing fists and bodys flying. The cops were pretty much out of control when handling the whole situation, I wonder if anyone has good video of it?

I know your types. All mouth. You're tough as long as you have ten of your "boys" with you. Let me tell you "boys" something. Some of the toughest guys I know are the quietest guys I know.

I quoted myself from another thread and thank you for proving my point in regards to your generation. Here it is boys.

We were shaking our heads when those idiots started yelling during the moment of silence. When people were booing the Bills when they came out we shook our heads again

I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but most of the "idiots" at Fed Ex are between the ages of 18-30?

I was in section 133 and towards the end of the game an all out brawl broke out. There must have been 10-15 cops there along with security and one guy had to be restrained by at least six cops and taken away in cuffs. Care to guess how old they were? You got it, between the ages of 18-30.

Now, in saying that don't judge the 'skins fanbase as a whole based on these few idiots because after this past week and past years there is no denying that Redskins football is more then just a game to us, but indeed a way of life. It's just a shame that those few idiots forgot that we were celebrating Sean's life.

So instead of pointing out those "idiots" I congratulate the majority for showing much class and respect yesterday.

Well Put. No doubt typical of that generation. When I went to games growing up it was rare, VERY RARE, to see that stuff in RFK. This guys rant dont even warrant a response. Nothing but a punk.

I know your types. All mouth. You're tough as long as you have ten of your "boys" with you. Let me tell you "boys" something. Some of the toughest guys I know are the quietest guys I know.

I quoted myself from another thread and thank you for proving my point in regards to your generation. Here it is boys.

Archived