Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tom Brady not wearing 21 on helmet before game. Wearing it now.

buenosdiaz

Im in the library but my friend said hes 100% sure that brady is not wearing the little sticker on his helmet. I would have put this on the game thread but im sure a lot of people would not have seen this there. Im about to go home now and watch the game?

Its also not all of the pats he said everybody else had it on.

Is this true? and if so thats real pathetic of brady

Before this I REALLY hated Tom Brady. The guy is a narcissistic jackass and it wouldn't surprise me as much as it should if this is true.

Randy is definitely wearing it and Hill's # as well as the other few Pats I've seen. Haven't got a good look at Brady though.

Edit: You know, as much as I hate him, I don't understand why this would be true. Why would Brady do that? ST never did anything to him and it's just a sticker to him.

Tom Brady is not wearing a 21 on his helmet, like pretty much everyone else on his team and in the rest of the league. I have no idea why he chose not to honor Sean's number on his helmet, but I think it shows the character of him as a person. Pretty sad if you ask me... any thoughts?

Hold up. Hold up. Let me use the word of the day! He is so so classless!

Whatever, man. It's the indidual players choice if he wants to wear it or not. Maybe he didn't even know ST.

I know. Big flipping deal. I really don't care if someone from another team wears the sticker or not. Now, if a Skins player did it, I might raise an eyebrow.

Archived