Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tom Brady not wearing 21 on helmet before game. Wearing it now.

buenosdiaz

the whole team is wearing it BUT Brady. When you are practically the only person not wearing it, it is disrespect. What does it hurt Brady to wear it? It has absolutely no effect on him in any way, so why refuse to honor a murdered fellow NFL player? It is complete disrespect. I hope Ray Lewis kills him.

the whole team is wearing it BUT Brady. When you are practically the only person not wearing it, it is disrespect. What does it hurt Brady to wear it? It has absolutely no effect on him in any way, so why refuse to honor a murdered fellow NFL player? It is complete disrespect. I hope Ray Lewis kills him.

Hmm... I didn't know not wearing a sticker warranted mutilation or death.

You people hear care too much about stickers and towels

when a sticker becomes a universal symbol to represent a murder victim within your profession, it is disrespectful to refuse to wear it. plain and simple. I am not the one who determined that stickers would be worn...I am not the one who put that emphasis on a sticker...but that emphasis is there, and Brady chose to ignore it.

Hold up. Hold up. Let me use the word of the day! He is so so classless!

Whatever, man. It's the indidual players choice if he wants to wear it or not. Maybe he didn't even know ST.

And if Ray Lewis ends his career tonight, I won't shed a tear for him, or for his son who'll never get to see his Dad play.

when a sticker becomes a universal symbol to represent a murder victim within your profession, it is disrespectful to refuse to wear it. plain and simple. I am not the one who determined that stickers would be worn...I am not the one who put that emphasis on a sticker...but that emphasis is there, and Brady chose to ignore it.

lets no jump to conclusions.. The camera angle didn't have the entire helmet

My bad I thought I saw it on him I must have been looking at someone else.

So for this he should be killed or have his knee taken out?? Some of you guys really need to get a grip. How many other teams are wearing 91 on their helmets? Or is the loss of Marquis Hill something less?

Unbelievable.

ALL the Pats have #91 on their helmet in memory of Marquise Hill. MOST also have #21 to the left of it' date=' but Brady definitely ISN'T wearing it. I'm a little surprised.[/quote']

I AM however surprised that Bill Belicheck took off his hoodie and headband - I AM IMPRESSED

Ray Lewis is definitely having a hard time

I definitely eat my own crow - BRADY HAS Seans number on his helmet plus their players number.

Archived