Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tom Brady not wearing 21 on helmet before game. Wearing it now.

buenosdiaz

He has it on his helmet, why do you guys always jump all over someone before seeing it for yourselves?

because some idiots still think Brady is worse than Manning, when Brady has never dropped his balls on a female trainers face and are looking for anything to justify their hatred for a SUCCESSFUL PLAYER.

Pathetic.

i do think it is sad when Ravens and Cowboy stadium is more quiet then FEDEX during the moment of silence :doh: :doh:

That is because - they shut down the television sound -

Did anyone see any cowpuke fans at the celebration of Seans life today? NO

At the Ravens - just as I heard at the Redskins stadium - "I love you Sean" came rippin' out..............

Hello all, first off allow me to extend thoughts and prayers from The Tampa Bay Buccaneer Message board family. Would have gotten in here sooner, but registration seemed to be a little bit backed up which is understandable.

I even noticed Brady's helmet as well. It wasn't on there during pregame, and I'm not buying the "practice helmet" as you can see the green dot.

Someone must have said something before they took the field.

brady.jpg

I don't know, wasting so much energy on whether one player is wearing a 21 sticker on his helmet is a bit idiotic, IMO, esp. when so many people have gone out their way to honor Sean.

Hey, guess what, there's a man in Idaho somewhere who doesn't like Sean. Let's go to his cabin and beat him up.

No, seriously, Brady was probably wearing his practice helmet during warm-up's.

Why did Tom Brady not put his 21 sticker on until just before kickoff? The equipment managers put those things on the night before these guys even take the field. So he must have either, A refused to originally put it on or B, peeled it off. I imagine someone gave him some flack after warmups, or else he'd still be out there without it. What a scumbag.

Pathetic.

Get mad at the Ravens fan who yelled "Redskins suck" during the moment of silence. Maybe someone said "we love you sean" but someone else said something worse.

I don't know if Brady had a practice helmet on or not, even if he didn't so what?

Did any of you people learn anything this week about judging someone you don't know. I've never heard anything bad about Brady, regarding the quality of his character. he doesn't and has never struck me as a kind of guy who would 'diss' a fallen NFL fraternity member. Not at all, he was a great teammate at Michigan.

It's dumb. First Moorman, now Brady. Stop bashing other people. It's not going to bring Sean back and it's not how he'd have rolled. He knows no one is 'dissing' him. He knows it. Let it be.

Sometimes it's just dumb luck that something happens--could be bad luck and Brady forgot about it or they were looking for a decal. How do we know? How can you know?

Now if you want to bash Cowherd or Drew Sharp, go on ahead.

I don't know, wasting so much energy on whether one player is wearing a 21 sticker on his helmet is a bit idiotic, IMO, esp. when so many people have gone out their way to honor Sean.

Hey, guess what, there's a man in Idaho somewhere who doesn't like Sean. Let's go to his cabin and beat him up.

No, seriously, Brady was probably wearing his practice helmet during warm-up's.

how are we wasting energy? lol we made an observation (which as proven was legit) and we came on a messgeboard to discuss it...as it pertained to one of our former players...u have all the right in the world to ignore this thread

Archived