Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tom Brady not wearing 21 on helmet before game. Wearing it now.

buenosdiaz

Nice response. Check my posts here, they hardly qualify as trolling. I asked legit questions.

Yeah, sorry about Hill, man. That really was an awful story to have to hear.

I think Sean is just getting the extra attention because of the time and the way he died. Plus, the U is known for it's high-profile, brother-like players and that alone will add to the reaction around the league.

That doesn't lessen your tragedy. RIP Hill.

Pathetic.

Get mad at the Ravens fan who yelled "Redskins suck" during the moment of silence. Maybe someone said "we love you sean" but someone else said something worse.

I don't know if Brady had a practice helmet on or not, even if he didn't so what?

Did any of you people learn anything this week about judging someone you don't know. I've never heard anything bad about Brady, regarding the quality of his character. he doesn't and has never struck me as a kind of guy who would 'diss' a fallen NFL fraternity member. Not at all, he was a great teammate at Michigan.

It's dumb. First Moorman, now Brady. Stop bashing other people. It's not going to bring Sean back and it's not how he'd have rolled. He knows no one is 'dissing' him. He knows it. Let it be.

Now if you want to bash Cowherd or Drew Sharp, go on ahead.

i have in no way insulted his character..he is actually very charitable as i hear

that doesnt mean hes not arrogant though lol

and based on what we all saw at the beginning we jumped to a conclusion (but rightly so)

we were wrong and now he has a 21 on which is good

end of story

Hey now, don't be so quick to judge Brady. It could be something else...maybe his original helmet didn't have the transistor radio built into it to directly intercept the defensive plays, so he switched right before the game and the equipment managers almost forgot to put the 21 sticker on!

how are we wasting energy? lol we made an observation (which as proven was legit) and we came on a messgeboard to discuss it...as it pertained to one of our former players...u have all the right in the world to ignore this thread

You're right. This thread is a waste of bandwidth. I shouldn't have clicked on it.

Why did Tom Brady not put his 21 sticker on until just before kickoff? The equipment managers put those things on the night before these guys even take the field. So he must have either, A refused to originally put it on or B, peeled it off. I imagine someone gave him some flack after warmups, or else he'd still be out there without it. What a scumbag.

Come on, seriously. Nobody knows the reason why the sticker wasn't on. Do you think Taylor would want his fans accusing someone for doing something that would "dishonor" his memory. This is a stretch dude, let it go.

Why did Tom Brady not put his 21 sticker on until just before kickoff? The equipment managers put those things on the night before these guys even take the field. So he must have either, A refused to originally put it on or B, peeled it off. I imagine someone gave him some flack after warmups, or else he'd still be out there without it. What a scumbag.

how do you know?

it could also be something liek he had a problem with his regular helmet and had to switch helmets.........that does happen to qbs especially because of the speaker

maybe it was forgotten

maybe he wanted to wait until after the moment of silence for some reason

there could be a number of reasons why aside from the fact that hes classless

think about it.........because saying things like that without knowing the truth behind it......dont make you any better than the media guys you were bashing all week......like swilbon

Yeah, sorry about Hill, man. That really was an awful story to have to hear.

I think Sean is just getting the extra attention because of the time and the way he died. Plus, the U is known for it's high-profile, brother-like players and that alone will add to the reaction around the league.

That doesn't lessen your tragedy. RIP Hill.

Thanks for the nice post and I agree with you, the circumstances around the loss of both these guys are dramatically different, both in the manner of how each lost their lives and especially the timing.

I was home from work today and watched the entire funeral on TV. Very moving ceremony. RIP 21 and 91

Thanks for the nice post and I agree with you, the circumstances around the loss of both these guys are dramatically different, both in the manner of how each lost their lives and especially the timing.

I was home from work today and watched the entire funeral on TV. Very moving ceremony. RIP 31 and 91

When did Rock Cartwright die? :(

Pathetic.

Did any of you people learn anything this week about judging someone you don't know.

Agreed. Brady's helmet may have not had it on, now it does. To paraphrase Coach Williams who was quoting ST when CW got in ST's face after a play, "Coach, that play is over, let's focus on the next one."

This is over.

Don't think I'd call it idiotic. To be that much of a self centered jerk that you feel you don't need to put that on to honor a guy along with everyone else in the NFL speaks volumes about the type of person you are. Speaking of wastes, KelvinBryant; funny you should mention it since that is precisely what you are. Your mother should have swallowed you.

I AM however surprised that Bill Belicheck took off his hoodie and headband - I AM IMPRESSED

Ray Lewis is definitely having a hard time

I definitely eat my own crow - BRADY HAS Seans number on his helmet plus their players number.

I too, was an impressed Patriots fan, to see Bill remove his handband and hood. That's nice. :)

I felt for Lewis there for a moment...

I'll look for Brady's second sticker, (I bet he is wearing one, though) but yes, to answer someone's earlier question, players have a choice as to whether or not they will add a #21 sticker to the helmet. What I do not know, though, is if players from non-'Skins teams are able to wear a #21 on their helmets beyond this week, if they want to... Hmmm...

CarrollsMine99.

Archived